CHAPTER TWELVE

MADDY:

It's later in the day and Bam convinced me to come watch him, Knoxville and Dunn do some sort of riot control stunt. I talked to Knoxville on the way here and he's convinced they won't have the balls to do it. When we get there, they test shoot it. Knoxville presses the button and thousands of tiny rubber balls shoot all through the room with an ear blasting noise.

"FUUUUCK NOOO" Dunn says as he leaves the room.

"Dude fuck that." Bam says, shaking his head in disbelief.

"HAHAHA!!!" Johnny lets out a loud cackle and I turn to see him with the biggest smile on his face. Fucking psycho. Knoxville finally convinces Dunn and Bam to do the stunt and they stand in a line at the end of the room.

"Here Mouse, wouldn't wanna scare ya." Knoxville says as he puts headphones on my ears to defuse the sound. I give him a grateful smile. He's so handsome. Holy shit, there's no way I'm crushing on him.

"Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, and this is the riot control test." That is the last thing he says before the loud snap comes from the machine and the three guys drop and wince in pain. I start to panic, hard. I'm crying and hyperventilating. There is no way they are okay after doing that.

"Bam, Dunn, Knox!!! Holy Shit!" I say running towards them and tripping on my feet, struggling to breathe.

"Get her out of here! Fuck!" Bam yells while wincing on the floor.

"PJ! Take her outside!" Jeff yells.

Knoxville stands up and slowly limps towards me and pulls me outside.

"Mads, calm down, everyone's fine." My heart flutters at the nickname he's given me, but I can't help but worry about him.

"Knox holy shit! Are you okay?" I say in between large inhales. Taking handfuls of his shirt.

"I'm fine! Stop it Mads. Breathe." He holds my hands in his and looks straight into my eyes. "Breathe, that's it." He praises as my breathing starts to slow down. "Good girl, now, everything's fine, this is what we do remember? Don't freak out."

Suddenly, I feel completely guilty and embarrassed. I can't believe I just acted like that in front of everyone. Shit, I'm gonna start crying. My eyes start tearing up and I start to breathe heavily again.

"Hey, Mads, relax." He says, starting to worry again.

"Knox, let me go." I say between ragged breaths. I pry my hands off of his and run into the nearest bathroom.

"Mads!" He chases after me but he's too late. I've locked myself in. I know what's coming. Every time I have a panic attack, I detach afterwards. It's like my mind is completely blank. I feel it coming.

"Maddy open the door!" Knoxville says while banging his fists on it. I slowly start detaching.

"I'm sorry." That's the last thing I say before my mind goes completely blank.

----

A/N: My poor Maddy. Shit's gonna get real.