CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

MADDY:

It's 5:30 and I have been chilling out in Bam's room since Knoxville kicked me out to get ready for our date. I decided to go for something more casual tonight. I'm wearing a light green satin dress that I have had forever. However, I did laundry today, so I'm going to wear the lingerie I bought for yesterday. I spent his money on it, might as well use it.
"So do you think you'll actually bone tonight?" Dunn says. I hear Bam hit Ryan's head.

"That's gross dude, don't say it like that." Bam says in disgust.

"Shut up Bam, you love to bone." Ryan says. "Hey Maddy! Wanna hear what Bam sounds like when he cums?" Dunn yells.

"No thanks!" I yell back, of course he ignores me and gives the worst Bam impression I have heard.

"Oh fuck! That's gnarly! I'm muffed up!" Dunn says, lowering his voice and closing his mouth at the corner, honestly, it was kind of spot on now that I think of it.

"That's not what I sound like!" Bam says. We all laugh.

"Okay how do I look?" I say coming out of the bathroom.

"Amazing! You guys are definitely boning tonight." Dunn says.

"Is it bad that I want to?" I can't help but feel guilty. I have never wanted sex with someone so bad. With Grant, sex felt like a chore. It was always to get him off, not me, ever. I probably had two or three orgasms in our whole relationship.

"Not at all Maddy, it's normal." Dunn reassures me.

"I can see the gears turning in your head Maddy, let yourself enjoy it. You guys are gonna have fun." Bam says.

"Thanks guys. I love you." I say, pulling both of my boys in for a hug.

"We love you too Mads." Bam says rubbing my back.

"So much." Dunn adds. My phone dings, a text from Johnny saying "Ready for the best date of your life?" I smile to myself and send him a quick text telling him that I'm on my way.

"Alright, that was Johnny. I gotta go." I tell the boys with a smile.

"Go get 'em!" They yell encouragement as I walk out of the room.

...

I knock on the door twice. "Johnny! It's me!" I say. He opens the door and closes it behind him. He's wearing dickies and a blue button up shirt.

"Hello gorgeous." He says looking me up and down. "I love this dress, it's so soft." He says, holding my waist with his casted hand.

"You look very handsome yourself PJ." I've started calling him PJ most of the time. We agreed that it was way more intimate. He doesn't mind me calling him Johnny or Knoxville or anything like that, he doesn't feel like it's his alter ego or anything. It's almost as much his real name as PJ is.

He opens the door and I am astonished with what I walk into. The whole entrance is littered with rose petals and candles, leading up to the bedroom.

"Oh baby, this is beautiful. You did all of this for me?" I say, covering my mouth in astonishment.

"All for you my sweet girl, you deserve it" He says, kissing the side of my head while standing behind me. His arms are around my waist and I have never felt so safe. He guides me to the couch and I gawk at the coffee table. It's full of treats, champagne, chocolate strawberries and so much more. I sit down on the edge of the couch and grab a glass.

"All in moderation yeah?" He says, chuckling and pouring me a glass of champagne. I laugh and nod. We clink our glasses together. "To our second date, Maddy Love."

"To our second date PJ Clapp."

We spend some time talking, drinking a couple glasses of champagne and slowly inching closer to each other. There is a certain tension between us, a sexual tension. I feel like we both know what's coming and we both want it.

"Strawberry?" He offers me. I nod my head and inch my face closer to him. He holds the strawberry with his fingers and puts it in my mouth. These are the best strawberries ever, I can't help but to hum in delight. I look him in the eyes and inch my mouth closer to fully wrap my lips around his fingers, getting the excess chocolate off of them. His breath hitches at my action as he sinks his pointer and middle finger deeper into my mouth. I hum in delight once more.

"Fuck" he says, exasperated. I pull back from his fingers with a pop and stare at him through my lashes. I know exactly what I'm doing but I decide to play along.

"What?" I say innocently.

"Baby you know exactly what you are doing." He whispers, inching closer to me. His casted hand goes to my thigh and his other cradles my jaw softly. He breathes and connects our lips with passion. The bubble bursts and we are all over each other.

----

A/N: you already know what's coming next, or who's coming next more like ;)