Introducing them!

Hi makkale!

This is my first story which is going to be in both English and Tamil to make the characters realistic while conversing. I have been admiring these both pure souls since the beginning of CWC 2. The unadulterated pure bond they share is something very rare in the present world. Let's hope for only good things happen to them, and let the magic does its work! Keep waiting with me!

I have changed their names, but in the progress of the story, it might resemble some real incidents or happenings too. This is purely fictional and of no intention to hurt anyone. Please bear with my grammatical and spelling mistakes!

Enjoy reading!

Main casts:

Ashwinkumar as Arkshaan Kowshik

Sivaangi as Saahasyara Krithvi

Other casts will be introduced later

Prologue:

Love can make anyone think crazy, isn't it? These two are not exceptions too. But the only difference is that he couldn't see her with romantic interest while she was unknowingly deeply in love with him. What happens when he thinks that he loves someone, get married and then the reality dawn in him that he is not actually in love with the other girl but her? What happens when she realizes her love for him when it becomes too late? What does the fate have for them in stock? Let's travel together in this emotional rollercoaster!  

With love,

Aathvi