Affinity!

Vanakkam bha!

Ohm kulukulu konjama iruku Namaha!🧘‍♀️ Ohm Shanti! (ethathu nalla ila na all weapons are welcome!)

Remember the disclaimer makkale! a subtle mature comment is there! probably 16+ and please skip in between the dotted lines if you feel uncomfortable! read at your own risk!

Please bear with my typos! Long chapter ahead!

Ambuttu tha!

Ipo vango....storykula polam.....

'Thank you so much for coming ma!'

'Parthi neyy! nanga tha ungalku thanks sollanum, marubadiyum engala inga kootitu vanthathuku..'

Parthiban smiled at Saahasya, who he always considered as his little sister, and the affection and care he had towards her was enormous; he never wanted to intrude their privacy, as well as didn't miss his chance to bring Arkshaan and her together, whom their fans missed the most.

Among the media people who mostly think of the channel and their popularity, he considered humanity above all; in Arkshya's case, it was him who contributed a major part, when the pair faced their bad times in social media handles.

He never tried to use their fame, as well as intrude unwantedly. In contrast, he indirectly stood by their side, as he himself being their admirer. 

Parthiban chuckled at her,

'It's our pleasure da, you deserve more, and ungala marubadiyum inga kootitu vanthathu engalku tha romba perumaya iruku..enaku oru thangachi irunthirunthu, ava ipdi vanthu ninniruntha evlo santhoshapattirupeno, athe vida romba santhoshama iruku..'

Saahasya's eyes got blurred at his words. Parthiban was one among those good hearted people she ever met in her lives. The brotherly bond she shared with him was so precious, and she knew that it was not only during their show and would last forever.

She would never forget some genuine souls who stood beside her during her downs, and he was one of them.

She gave a quick side hug, which he reciprocated with a smile,

'Thank you so much for being there for me neyy!'

He chuckled at her,

'Intha formal thanks lam epo da sola palagina?'

She smiled at her,

'Sari na..inimel solala...'

He suddenly decided to lift her mood. He understood that as he anticipated long time back, Arkshaan and Saahasya was sharing something beyond friendship; he didn't know and didn't want to intrude, but felt more than happy when those souls with unadulterated bond came up together, breaking all their hurdles.

'Enkita pesinathu pothum, anga paru (eyes behind her) Arkshaan anga tha pesitu irukaru, aana kannu poora inga tha iruku..seekram po da..'

Saahasya immediately looked behind, and noticed Arkshaan who eyed her intently, with a constant smile on his face, making her blush immediately, and she turned back with a smile,

'Iyo! apdilam illa neyy! summa pakraru..' she sturggled to manage, making Prathiban chuckle,

'Cheri da! suma thane sonen..athuku madam vekkam lam padreenga..' he teased, making her whine,