Realization?!

Vanakkam bha!

First of all, sorry for the late update readerseyy!!! moolai konjam back vangiduchu!! manichoo!!

No proof read!!! please bear with my typos!! Long chapter ahead!!

Ipo vango! story kula polam..............

'Sorry nga..na unga show pathathilla, athunala neenga yar nu enaku therila..thappa eduthukatheenga..'

Saahasya smiled,

'Iyayo! ithuku lam ethuku sorry kekreenga..'

When Saahasya was called to the stage, her happiness had no bounds. She directly went to the stage and hugged Arwin, and shed tears unable to hold back. All the audience adored the cute mom and son duo, while most of them identified who she was.

Within the next few minutes, most of them came forward to wish them and have a talk,

'Enga ungalku kalyanam ayiducha?!'

'Kalyanam aahi oru kozhantha kuda iruka?'

'Aal ivlo kuttiya irukeenga..patha nambave mudilaye..'

'Iyo neengalum unga paiyanum semma cute nga..'

'Epdi nga ivlo super ah cook panreenga..en purushan unga show pathutu daily thitturaru, ni lam epo samaikka kathuka pora nu..'

'Aama..unga husband varalaya? antha lucky person ah pakanume..'

Saahasya stood there awkwardly, unable to answer their questions. Arwin understood her plight and slowly dragged her out of the crowd, only to vanish from there.

During the ride back home, Saahasya frequently looked at Arwin with a constant smile on her face.

They reached their home, and still she was staring at her son with full love. Arwin who was munching the chocolate sincerely, looked at her and frowned, but soon forwarded the chocolate,

'Inthanga..'

Saahasya smiled with shiny eyes and nodded her head horizontally.

'Yen enna apdi pakreenga?'

Saahasya didn't know how to express herself. It was her who decided to wait patiently until he accepted her wholeheartedly, but after all the happenings, she couldn't hold back herself.

Arwin frowned more,

'Na ungala amma nu solala na avanga innaiku event ku allow paniruka matanga..'

Saahasya felt like her heart ached in pain. Even though she guessed it in her mind, when he voiced it out, she couldn't bear it. She was shattered inside, while her eyes teared up,

'Aana ungala enaku aunty nu kupda pudikala..'

Saahasya looked at him, while he too stared at her,

'En unga kannu kalangiruku..oruvela na ungala amma nu kuptathu ungalku pudi..(kalayo)..' his words halted in the middle, when she kneeled down and hugged him and cried on his shoulders.

Arwin was confused, but soon patted her head with his kutti hands. That small kid couldn't understand how much that innocent girl would have yearned to hear him call her by that one precious word all these days.