Dream Come True!

Vanakkam bha!

Elarum romba happya irukeenga nu purithu, athe mari nanum semma happya iruken..neenga lam happy na, nanum happy!❤️❤️

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!! romba nandri bha readerseyyy!!!

Here, I am highlighting things that I wanted to include. Hope you would like it! padichutu solunga..we have more to see!

Please bear with my typos! Long chapter ahead!

Ipo vango, storykula polam.....

'Rendu perum theergayusoda nalla irukkanum..'

Arkshaan and Saahasya bent down to hug Drishyan's mother, and she embraced them together, while her eyes became shiny.

Since she lost her husband, and became physically disabled, she always avoided auspicious events, as she herself felt not lucky about her. In the early times, she had heard enough of it and then onwards, she deliberately avoided many functions, not having the courage to face the hurtful words of people.

Drishyan knew what made her withdraw from much exposure to the outer world, and he tried his best to bring his mother out of the misery. But all the trauma that she had faced, made her strong and stable in her decision.

When Arkshaan and Saahasya expressed their wish for her not only to be there beside them, but also wished for her to receive the mangalyam from her hand.

She was shocked and felt overwhelmed when they asked so. Her past hurt, and her mind which had already imagined herself as unfortunate, made her hesitate at the beginning, but the love she had for Saahasya, and the way she got connected with her as her mother, everything made her accept it beyond all.

Drishyan was emotional when Arkshya made it happen, which he couldn't do all these years. At that moment he knew how pure and genuine their love was towards them. It can be due to gratitude to some extent, but without pure love, no one can have that heart to make them to be at an important place in their lives.

'Love you ma!'

Drishyan's mother chuckled with tears,

'En ponna na atha vida romba nesikren..'

Arkshya went towards Arkshaan's parents who stood there with a content smile, and touched their feet, while they blessed them with genuine happiness.

Arkshaan's mother immediately hugged Saahasya and kissed her cheek, making her smile,

'En veetuku mahalakshmi vanthutaa..'

Saahasya chuckled,

'Etkanave aththai roobathula oru mahalakshmi irukanga enaku..'

Arkshaan's mother chuckled with tears,

'Ni tha enoda kutti mahalakshmi..'

She thought for a while and said,

'Engala amma appa nu aasaya kupdu da kanna..'

Saahasya's eyes stagnated with tears when she said that. Even though she was happy to have all her loved ones on her special day, she missed her parents and that was an irreplaceable scar in her life all these years.

Especially, when a girl is getting married, it would definitely be her desire to witness her parents who stand there, looking at their daughter getting united with her man, whom she loved with all her heart, and bless them forever.

She knew if her father was there, he would have been very happy; he never forced things on her, instead, he did everything which she liked and desired. Her Vishwa pa was both, her mother and her father.