Transformation!

Vankkam bha!

Ohm Shanti!! important revelation bha!! Ohm shanti!!! 🧘‍♀️commentsu mukkiyam bha readerseyy!!

Long chapter ahead! Hope I have cleared everything in this chap, if I had miss anything, please let me know!

Please bear with my typos!

Vango....storykulla polam......

'Ipdiye life long enkita irunthu thappichudalam nu thappu kanakku potutiye Das...pchchchch..apove Nandhana sona mari enna potu thallirukalam la..' Syon maintained an evil yet pavapatta face, making them numb and unable to process that they were caught,

'Enna Lavanya..oh!! sorry sorry..Lavanya uruvathula irukra Nandhana? epdi maatna nu shock ah iruka?' he smirked,

'Ni enna kandupudichuduva nu theriyum, but na konjam late paniten, ilana unna ivlo alaya vacha enaku un kathaya mudikrathu onnum periya vela ila Syon..'

Syon chuckled,

'Unma tha, periya killadi tha ni! ithu varaikum na easy ah solve panatha case eh kedayathu..aana ni en ego va touch pani pathuta..you will be the most important person in my life, kandippa not in a good way, but for challenging me..' he smirked, and turned towards D,

'Enna da yosikra..oru vaati matikum bothe amaithiya surrender ayiruntha na unna uyiroda vitirupen, aana thappuku mela thappu panita..inimel antha aandavanala kooda unna kapatha mudiyathu da..' he exclaimed in a dangerous voice, clenching his teeth.

That's when D and Nandhana noticed around their place to notice none of their men, making them shocked. Syon laugh, understanding their thought,

'Romba late uh! un aalunga elarayum thookiten..ivlo dhooram vara therinja enaku oru plan oda vara theriyatha?'

D laughed in his deep voice, making Syon and Nandhana confuse,

'Ni matum tha plan poduviya da? plan A fail aana plan B C unaku matum tha plan panna theriyuma?'

Before they contemplated what he meant, they heard a loud noise startling them. They noticed a black scorpio car entered the place, breaking the wall on a side, jerking them, and Syon quickly realised that D was going to escape.

What Syon didn't expect was the confusion on Nandhana's face. He thought that both have planned together to escape, but there, he saw D trying to leave, but when Syon noticed Nandhana, his eyes widened, noticing a red laser light aimed on her heart.

Syon quickly jumped to drag and save her from the bullet, but before he did, the bullet pierced her light upper abdomen, just below her ribcage, making her fall down with a force due to Syon's push to save her.

While Syon and his men got distracted by this, D used this chance to escape the place, and soon vanished. Sanjay and the other one ran to catch the shooter, but he too escaped. 

Syon sat there in order to wake her up, who lied there bleeding profusely, while her pulse started dropping. Syon immediately shouted Sanjay to come back, as his only intention was to save her at any cost; he knew that he had the courage and strength to catch D anytime, but to prove all their deeds and bring them to lime light, he needed her alive.

He immediately carried her to the vehicle, who struggled to even breath. On the way to hospital, he tried his best to arrest the bleeding but all went in vain.