In Devil's Cage!

Paal packet, water balloon, slippers, kathi kuthu alll are welcome!!!! Author thalaimaraivu!! ohm shanti! 🧘‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Story kula polam vango...................

"One of the most wanted criminals and hidden underground drug mafia leader D got spotted recently in a famous hospital in Bangalore"

Medias all over India flashed the breaking news, which became the talk of the town. Saahasya sat hugging her father in extreme fear with dried tear stains on her cheeks, hearing what Syon and Vishwa spoke.

'Avana ithu vara yarume patathilla..people call him D..atha thavira vera ethume intha 2 yearsla theriyala..entha intelligence force nalayum avana track pana mudila..ava yaru, ava originality, enga irukaan, ena plan panraan ethume theriyathu..All over India, intha 2 years ah nadakra motha drug supply kum head-u avan tha..aana avan yaru moolama itha epdi panraan ngrathuku entha clue vum ila..ithu vara avana nerunga nenacha 40 policemen and security officialsa koduurama konnu irukaan..ivlo naala thalaimaraiva irunthavan, ipo matum yen uncle vanthaan? etho suspicious ah iruku..'

'I have heard of him, the most wanted and powerful criminal as of the latest records..enoda most crucial and dangerous undercover operation la na finish off panna Viraj kum ivanukum etho link iruku nu intelligence report la confirmed nu kelvipaten...antha mission nala Mahima va na elanthathuku aprama na ethulayume involve aahala...ipo ivana yaro attack panirukanga..atha avan hospital vanthirukaan..but I know how dangerous he is..I'm sure that he's upto something..etho oru reason iruku Syon..avana pathavanga la ipo uyiroda irukrathu en ponnu matum tha..' Vishwa's eyes got blurred and an unknown fear crept his heart.

Syon tried to calm him down, 'Uncle, neenga ethum yosikatheenga..Haasu ku onnum ahathu..na iruken avalku..she will be under my surviellence...ava pathatha vachu namma avanoda face a sketch pana try panalam..ava konjam calm aahatum..romba bayanthu poiruka..avan avakita pesinathula irunthu onnu therithu..he is a tamilian..and avanuku avlo vayasu ila..he is young..maybe in his early thirties..so ivlo naala nammalala kandupudika mudiyathatha Haasu moolama kandupudichirukom..ithu avana panic aaha vaikum..avan kandippa marupadiyum veliya varuvaan..antha bustarda en kaiyaalaye pudichu jail la poduven uncle..Haasu ku onnum ahathu..' Syon patted Vishwa's shoulders.

Syon tried to convince Saahasya to spot D's face by a sketch, but whenever he took that topic, she got panicked, so he refrained from talking about him until she calmed down. For the next few months, Saahasya was under tight security, and whenever Syon was free, he accompanied her everywhere. When she gradually started to recover from the trauma, and Syon misunderstood that he would be silent for some more time, she received that mysterious call. Unfortunately Syon was not there with her that time. 

'Hello?'

'Hi Sahara baby!'

She started to panic, when she heard his murderous voice after seven months since their first encounter. Her breathing went abnormal, and tears started to fall from her eyes continuously.

'Baby, I know you missed me for so long, atha..unkita varlam nu mudivu paniten..konjam turn pani paru..'

There, he stood with a black mask covering his entire face except his eyes. His eyes showed pure rage filled love. She knew who he was. She tried to scream, but her words stuck in her throat when a goon kept knife on her neck and cupped her mouth from behind. No one was there in her doctor's room that night. The policemen who stood there for her security, was killed silently by his men. 

'Baby, na onna thedi varuven nu sonen la? how are you darling?' he touched her cheek, while Saahasya turned her face in pure disgust. He smirked and continued,