On Process?!

Vanakkam bha!

Na already intha quote oru chapter la mention panirunthen, innaiku ethechaya padichappo, ipo intha situation la atha solanum nu thonuchu..

"The people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander"

Ambuttu tha!! ella meaningum antha oru sentence kulaye iruku! Let's believe in destiny!❤️

Ohm Shanti!! Porumaiye perumai!!🧘‍♀️

Ipo vango! story kulla polam.......

Arkshaan sat there silently, immersed in deep thoughts, while Syon proceeded with the formalities at the hospital. Something that Syon didn't think of all these days, striked him at that time. 

He was worried that the whole world knew her as Lavanya, especially as Arkshaan's wife. Already, he was stressed out thinking how to handle D and his whereabouts, as he couldn't save Lavanya aka Nandha, who was one of the most important approver against D.

Also, he feared what would happen if public come to know about the truth; Arkshaan, being a public figure, would be definitely affected by this. Not only Arkshaan, everyone associated with him, especially his Haasu would be broken if something unexpected happened. 

For now, Syon thought to hide all these, and didn't want to make them worry. They would have not thought about it so far, as they were worried about each other right now, but Syon understood the need to sort this out as soon as possible, without involving those two innocent souls.

Arkshaan's path towards his passion for cinema was not a bed of roses; he struggled a lot; sacrificed his everything; separated from his loved ones, to reach this place what he was now. And he was definitely there to reach heights more than this. Getting him involved in a national issue like this, will have the potential to tarnish his fame which he had built himself all these years.

In Saahasya's case, she faced a lot in her personal as well as social life; even though she was not a person who doesn't express things frankly, she always ponder over them in her heart, which make her weak most of the times. 

Syon was not the one who safeguarded her from her potential threats; he was also there for her to safeguard her wounded heart since the beginning. Her nature of not expressing things always made Syon worry, and whenever he was there with her, he tried to make her vent out everything she had in her heart.

Today, after all these hazards, Arkshaan and Saahasya are together to start their new phase of life which they yearned for years. Thinking of everything, Syon promised himself to safeguard their bond and them everything that might cross their path hereafter. 

While Syon was worried about all at once, all the happenings were noticed by someone at the hospital without making either of them aware of it.

Syon's eyes fell on Arkshaan who sat there at a corner, hanging his head low. 

Syon knew what he would be going through in his mind and heart. He, an innocent soul, became a victim of fate which played ruthlessly in his already miserable life. He struggled in his professional life, sacrificing his happiness, and his personal life didn't help too. How it would be for a genuine person like him to face fakeness throughout his both personal and professional life?

Syon neared Arkshaan and touched his shoulder, while he turned towards Syon with shiny eyes,

'Arkshaan?'