Their thoughts!

Hi makkale!

yenna author story beginning la message podraanga nu pakreengala..(smiling sheepishly) athonnum illai..author ungal comments ai read panna rommba aavaalaga ullen..atha solla than vanthen..(ethachum sollungayya -in vadivelu tone)

Vaango story kulla povom...

Arkshaan entered into his house with lots of thoughts clouding his mind. 

He thought to himself, 'enachu ivalku? enna pathala ilaya? patha mathiri than irunthichu..apo yen ava enkita vanthu pesala? che che ava pakala..pathiruntha kandippa enkitta oodi vanthiruppa..(smiled to himself) avakitta pesa porathukedaila naduvula vanthutaanga..che..avaloda kannellam yen kalangi irunthuchu? iyooo enaku elame kolapama iruke..'

That's when the cute little bundle of joy came hopping towards him and hugged his knees jumping up and down, bringing him out of his thoughts.

'Arksheyyyy..unakaha than ivlo neram waiting..enna kapathu pa' he showed his puppy eyes which instantly melted AK.

'Achoo...enachu en Arwin kutti ku? yaaru enna sonna ungala?' he cooed.

Arwin continued pouting, 'Vera yaru pa, amma than..antha homework ah sei atha sapdu itha pannu nu ore torture...oru 4 vayasu baby ku ivlo velaya solluvaanga?'

AK laughed at his cuteness. 'apdiya pannanga amma? konjam iru na kekren avanga kita'

'Ah super super..en perayum soli 2 podu nalla' Arwin winked at his dad.

'Adingu..vaalu'

That's when Lavanya entered the hall from the kitchen, holding the utensils to keep them on the dining table.

'Ennavam, vanthone complaint panraana unga magan? Dei Arwin everyday morning to evening en kooda than veetla irukanum maranthudatha!'

Arwin gave a caught look, 'che che ilama..na appa kita nee enna nalla pathukitta nu sonen! he smiled sheepishly.

'Dei un moonja pathale theriyuthu da vaalu'

During this whole conversation, Arkshaan just stared at Lavanya, but his thoughts were on someone else. Lavanya then looked at him and smiled a little which he reciprocated soon after coming from his trance. She came forward and gave him a gentle side hug, but awkwardly withdrew soon, which made Arkshaan sigh.

'How was your day Kowshik?'

'Yeah..good..'

Both stood in silence not knowing what to talk, but Arwin broke it.

'Amma, appa enaku romba pasikuthu..seekram vaanga sapdalam'

with that, Arkshaan left to the room to get freshen up. He was pondering over the incidents happened in the morning and could'nt figure out what was bothering him or atleast her.He came to the dining table, while Lavanya served him and fed Arwin in pure silence. Arwin was as usual disrupting the silence with his cuteness, being in the process of making his parents talk. After some formal conversation and informing his next day's schedules to her, he went to bed with Arwin. He was the only light in his clouded darkness; he forgets everything when he plays around him. Soon both went asleep.

Lavanya, after finishing the household work, entered the bedroom to see both sleeping soundly. She sighed and laid on the other side with Arwin in between. Her sleep was long gone..She thought that atleast for Arwin she should keep this going. With her thoughts, she fell asleep.

The whole trip back to their place was silent, while Preethi was processing about her friend's weird behavior. When they reached, Saahasya jumped off the taxi and ran into the house after opening it, confusing Preethi. She ran into her room, closed the door back and cried silently. She mocked her situation where she could'nt even cry hard, which might make Preethi panic.