The Shooting Starts!

'Sir..na epdi sir..athu'

'Ilama..you can definitely do this..enaku nambikkai iruku..you have that capacity and ability..please ma..' the director requested.

'Sir..na konjam yosichutu innaikulla solren sir..'

She hung up the call and started thinking about the offer deeply. She didn't know how to ignore the director's request as he became one of her well wishers and a fatherly figure to her in these past few months. She hesitated to ask Syon, as she didn't want to disturb or bother him regarding this. She also thought that Syon might insist her not to accept this opportunity due to her safety reasons. So she didn't inform him. She thought to inform later, when the shoot progressed further. Finally she accepted the request too.

On the other hand, Lavanya was in great shock. She didn't expect that her place would be snatched by the girl she hated more, and it increased the anger and frustration towards Saahasya multiple times more. She thought of rejecting the offer of role swap, but she refrained from it, because she knew how special this opportunity is, so she masked her raged emotions and agreed to do the other role. 

The shoot commenced with the prayers, but Arkshaan was not yet informed about the other co-star, or to be precise, he was not informed about Lavanya's character swap or Saahasya's entry. Director kept it as a surprise for the other crew members.

Arkshaan was reading his scene paper with utmost sincerity, while he felt a sudden smack on his back and he yelped in pain,

'Deii paithiyame! ariviruka da noodles mandaya?' he yelled.

'Deiiiii! ennada mapla posukkunu ipdi solita?'

Arkshaan was furious, 'Pinna enna da velakkenna? vanthu ipdiya adippa?'

Prakash expressed dramatically, 'Dei, mapla! enaku intha urima kuda ilaya da? evlo nalaiku aprom namma sernthu ivlo periya project la work panrom..ipdi thitriye da..' he exclaimed with fake tears.

'Sari sari..camera innum roll pannala..ipove nadikka arambikatha..konjam micham vai da..' saying that, Arkshaan wrapped his arms locking Prakash's neck and dragged him harshly, while Prakash shouted in horror, with his trademark shocked expression,

'Dei, dei dei mapla vudra..kola pana pakraan da ivan..vudu da LIC building-u!!!!!'

The director called Arkshaan to start with the first scene, while Lavanya also presented there, but her face showed pure disappointment, which went unnoticed by him. 

'Namma firsta, neenga unga lover ah meet panra scene la irunthe poidalam Arkshaan..neenga ready thane?'

'Yeah sure Sir..poidalam..' saying that, Arkshaan smiled at Lavanya, but she rolled her eyes.

Arkshaan was confused about her behavior, while the director continued, 'Arkshaan intha role Lavanya panna porathilla, namma vera oruthangala cast panirukom'

Arkshaan gave a puzzled look, 'Oh..okay sir..' while the director continued with a smile, 

'Ellam ungalku therinjavanga tha'

'Enaku therinjavangala?'

'Aama..tho! varangale!'

Arkshaan turned towards the direction where he pointed and stood froze. His face expressed shock filled surprise. His heart got excited when his eyes met hers. All these days, he became one of the greatest admirers of her dance, but performing with her gave him real goose bumps and excitement, but he soon composed himself and smiled at her. 

'Hiii Arkshaan sir eyyy!'

He chuckled, 'Hi ma!'

Saahasya smiled mischeivously, 'yenna neenga ethirpakala la?'