High Time!

Vanakkam bha!

The most awaited chapter!! Ohm Shanti!!🧘‍♀️Porumaiye perumai!!

If I didn't meet your expectations, manichukonga!! kandippa unga feedback venum bha, whether it is good or bad..

Unga support ai intha author ku ungal comments moolamaga alli theliyungal!! 

Please bear with my typos!

Important Author's Note ahead! kandippa padinga!!

Ipo Vango...storykulla polam....

'Enna solreenga Arkshaan? Lavanya ithe drugs use pannala?'

Syon was shocked to learn the new information and continued,

'But ithe medications and ithe symptoms irukra neraya diseases iruku..na kelvipatiruken..she might have one of them..'

Sanjay intervened,

'Sir! I checked Lavanya's medical reports too..Bangalore la irukrappo avaluku entha medical problems um ila..she was healthy..'

Syon frowned,

'Arkshaan, ungakooda irukrappo ethathu diagnose panangala? or..'

Arkshaan sighed,

'She was diagnosed with certain psychiatric disorders..avaloda past trauma nala..PTSD and Haphephobia..and ungalke theriyum, after she got arrested, we got to know about her anti-social behavior too..atha thavira medical problems nu enaku therila Syon..ava enakum sonnathum ila..'

He paused for a while and continued,

'But, she was using these drugs from the very beginning nu tha nenaikran..particularly before I met her..yen na, kalyanam panathuku aprom she used these, but na avlova kandukala..also there were a lot of drugs more..and hysterectomy (womb removal) surgery ku aprom sila after medicationsum antha list la add aananala na avlova notice panala..but neenga sonappo tha intha doubt vanthuchu..'

Syon thought for a while,

'Any signs of usage of a pace maker..'

Arkshaan shrugged,

'Therila..ava sonathum ila..aama neenga en ipo pace ma..(ker)..' his words halted in the middle and he widened his eyes in realisation,

'Syon, you mean..Nandhana and Lavanya?' he dragged, while Syon sighed,

'Not exactly..but oru santhekam tha..'

He thought for a while and continued,

'Lavanya disappear aana antha 8 maasathula ethathu nadanthirukalam..atha ava tha solanum..'

Days passed, and both men tried in all possible ways to find them. Most importantly, both were confused about the similarities they found between Nandhana and Lavanya, at the same time they couldn't prove it too.

Saahasya was tensed and worried about them all the time; even though she was scared of D's escape, she was more worried about them being at a great risk of involving themselves. Also, she was not in a state to answer Arwin's questions about his dad. She tried to convince at least Arkshaan to come back, but he denied as he wanted to help Syon in this. Also, both men felt guilty about hiding Lavanya's disappearance from Saahasya, but they knew that she would worry more, if she came to know. They wanted to solve all these, before revealing everything to their Yara and Haasu.