Shivering Cold!

Vanakkam bha readerseyyy!!!

Unga authoreyy etho oralavu romance try paniruken nu nenaikren..aana intha thadava matum comment boxes gaaliya irunthuchu..aprom story la mothama romance ah thookiduven pathukonga!! 

Usura kuduthu type panirukenla bha!! atha..ohm shanti!!😏🧘‍♀️ pathu panungayyya!!!

Ithu fb oda continuity nala innaike 2nd surprise update ah panren..enjoy reading-u!!!

But votes and comments mukkiyam bha!!!

Aprom inoru mukiyamana question..Lavanya ku casting venuma???

Ipo vango....story kula polam..........

'Na sonna mari panidunga..pohum bothu na alert panren..be ready!'

'Okay Ma'm!'

Arkshaan and Saahasya felt the rising up tension between them. Arkshaan regretted for mentioning her as 'di', when he looked at her startled face. Even he didn't know how he said it. His eyes and heart were fixed on her while his words involuntarily escaped his mouth. Both of them maintained pregnant silence until they reached the party. 

Arkshaan and Saahasya smiled looking at each other, while they entered in. It was a not too big, yet a luxurious hotel, which was situated in a not too crowded area, comfortable for the gathering of the important artists and crew from their web series. Director hosted this, as it was his 60th birthday. He had this as a private party, only for this particular team, who was close to his heart. He had a good rapport and an emotional connect with this team from the beginning, so he decided to invite them separately. Arkshaan and Saahasya wished their director and parted to join the others and make a conversation.

'Sir drinks?'

'No thanks'

'Sir we have both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks..what would you like to have?'

Arkshaan thought for a while, and smiled at the waiter, 'An apple juice would be fine!'

He thanked the waiter and got his drinks, while eyeing Saahasya who was then laughing and talking something with her annans from the set. His face adorned with a smile when he saw her laughing contently. He felt bad for making her uncomfortable earlier,

'Arive ila da unaku! silent ah sight adichutu mooditu irunthirukanum..ava dha keta na unaku enga da pochu arivu? avala pakatha pakatha nu evlo katharinen ketiya da? ipo apdiye ava kanna pathu off ahi, ennathayo olari avala uncomfortable aakita..ini epdi da avala ni face panuva?' his mind was uttering profanities to him, while he felt a little weird after drinking his apple juice.

Few minutes later, he felt like everything around him was spinning, and it felt entirely weird for him. 

'Ennada ithu?! ellame rendu renda therithe! enatha da kudichu tholacha Arksheyyyy!'

He slowly got up from his chair and realised that he was not steady anymore. He wobbled while walking and shook his head several times to bring him out of his cloudiness, but he miserably failed. Director Saravanan frowned in confusion, when he looked at Arkshaan's state. 

'Arkshaan enachu pa?' 

'Sir enaku konjam thala valiya iruku sir..feeling faintish..athu..'