Struggling Together!

Vanakkam bha!

Author D and Drishyan character la yara mindla vachiruntheenga nu neraya readers ketiruntheenga bha..actually for D's character, I had Arjun Das and Vidyut Jammwal equally in my mind. I like both of their screen presence and attitude nga!! Aprom Drishyan character na story la include panna naal la irunthe en mindla iruntha ore oruthar namma Dhruv dha nga!! I imagined him whenever I wrote about Drish!!!

So author oda preference eh readersla majority peru prefer panirukeenga nu nenaikum bothu author ku romba kulukulu nu iruku bha!!! thanks yya readerseyyy!!!!

So aduthu athe mari, intha Lavanya character ku casting venum nu ketiruntheenga bha..no offense..itha na mukiyama solanum..this is entirely a fictional story..so yarume personal ah eduthuka venam..yar melayum hatred kaata venam, beacause all of them are deserving artists...oru negative role panikitu unga kitta thittu vangranga na, avanga avangaloda role ah correct ah perform panranga nu artham nga..athu cinema vo fiction oh..so, just story ah imagine panra vasathikaha namma casting onnu fix panalam..author mindla vantha sila artists ah suggest panren..you can vote for the person you prefer..vera options iruntha avanga names ayum suggest pannunga..

Marupadiyum solren..no offense! anaiththum karpanaye!!! If there are any fans or admirers of the artists below who are reading my story, please don't take it personal!

As Lavanya :

Losliya Mariyanesan

Priya Bhavani Shankar

Teju Ashwini

Shraddha Shrinath

Tanya Ravichandran

Avantika Mishra

Others (please suggest names)

Majority readers yara choose panringalo, avangala namma fix panikalam..

Mukkiya arivippu!!! intha chap endla yarum author ai thaakka vendam!! ohm shanti!! porumaiye perumai!!🧘‍♀️

Ipo vango...........story kula polam............

For the next few weeks, her annans and friends didn't leave her even for a second. They compelled her to eat healthy, and take more rest while it became Saahasya's routine to show her most innocent puppy eyes and cute pouts to escape their alapparaikal. She knew that she was not yet over him, but she tried to ignore his thoughts as much as possible, not to make her loved ones get concerned about her again. She knew that her brothers came to know everything from Syon, and felt guilty for hiding it from them. Even though Prakash and Rakesh were hurt, they left everything behind, only to make their little sister happy hereafter. They knew that she would be only happy with one thing she loved with all her life, the most. But they also knew that they couldn't give that to their sister, so they determined to bring her back from her irreparable sorrows for her goodness.

Prakash maintained a stern face, while Saahasya pouted.

'Anneyyy!' she whined.

'Dei thangam! avan tha venam nu solraan la? namma antha director paiyan kita solidalam..participate panna varaikum pothum ma..nee engalku mukiyam da!' 

Saahasya's eyes blurred looking at her concerned brothers, 'Thangam, please purinjukonga..I'm totally fine..na romba strongu pa..and enaku intha break kandippa theva..enala kadasi vara ooditu irukave mudiyathu..anneyy!! please neyy..nee enna nambu..kandippa na hurt aaha maten..'