Her Decision?!

'Drish..na solratha konjam..' she was cut off by him,

'Inga paru Yara..I know everything..I know you completely and I know who you are..unna pathi ethume theriyathappo tha unna pudichu na love pannen..unna pathi elame therinjathukapromum athe mari tha unna love panren..sola pona, I love you more than before..in fact, avaru mela enaku poramaya irunthuchu..unoda love ah receive panra edathula na irukalaye nu romba jealous ah irunthuchu..I know that whatever happened in your life is..(sighed) namma atha pathi pesa venam..I don't want you to remember those bitter past. You are pure; ni neeya iruntha, niyave iruka, inimelum niya tha irupa..I don't love your past, and I'm not gonna live with that..I love you and only you..so atha matum purinjuko..mukkiyama unoda past therinju unmela erakkapattu tha na ipdi pesren nu matum nenaikatha, then you are totally wrong..enaku unna pudichiruku..nothing else..ni guiltya feel panave thevayila..'

She wordlessly stared at him while he continued,

'Ela manushangalkum kavala sogam kashtam elam varum ma..whatever you faced is..athu koduma ma..I regretted that I was not there with you at that time..ella kashtathayum kadanthu namma vazhrathu thaa life Yara..namakkaha life wait panathu..namma tha athu pora speedlaye sernthu travel pananum..irukra oru life ah namma content ah vazhnthutu santhoshama poidalam..avlo tha..' he smiled.

'Na unna kandippa force pana maten..I just wanted to express my feelings..Kandippa I was attracted to you from the first day I saw you in the show..but day by day, I felt..ithu verum attraction ila nu...ni veliya pakum bothu oru chirpy bubbly girl ah therinjalum, unakulla etho onnu iruku nu purinjukiten..atha therinju unkoodave irunthu athayelam sari pananum nu thonuchu..ipovum thonuthu..athuku ni tha edam tharanum..na ithukaprom unkita itha pathi pesa maten..namma epdi irunthamo apdiye tha irupom..ni enna decision eduthalum I'll be happy..I want you to be happy always..' he smiled more, looking at her eyes.

Saahasya was spell bound when she listened to his confession. She went silent thinking of his level of maturity, and the way of handling his emotions. She was so overwhelmed by his care and affection, but she highly doubted whether she would be able to offer it back or not. It was only Arkshaan and he will be there forever in her heart. She knew that she definitely can't erase him from her soul. His imprint was too deep which no one could wipe off forever. But she felt bad for Drishyan when she realised how deep his feelings were. She was afraid, that she might hurt him in the process, but for now, she remained calm.

Her thoughts were disrupted by his voice,

'Yara, I'll always be there for you as a good friend, and as a good partner maybe, if I'm lucky enough..(he chuckled) but don't feel guilty...ethunalum ni enkita open ah solalam..I can understand..because I respect you feelings..so feel free..' he patted her head lovingly.

She smiled a little and nodded her head.

'Apo..na kelambren ma..'

She shot her head up when he said "ma"..It reminded her of him. His "ma" was always special for her. She yearned to be called "Yara ma" each time they met. Her eyes stagnated with tears, but soon gulped it down and passed a smile at Drishyan.

Drish almost reached the door, but came back looking at her tears, and smiled,

'Unaku pudichiruntha enoda motha love ayum unakaha thara na wait panren..unaku pudikala nalum enoda love epayum unaku irukum..not with any bad intentions, but in the form of care and affection..intha Drishyan unoda life la ethathu oru form la kandippa irupaan..' he side hugged her gently, and kept his chin on her head, and whispered inaudibly,

'Love you so much Yara!'

She was thinking about the conversation that occured between them two weeks back, when she was jerked out of her thoughts by her brother.