Happy Time!

Vanakkam bha!!

Thank you so much for all your love and support!!!❤️Elarum ivlo involve aahi en story ah padichu comment panratha pakum bothu author kannu kalanguthuyyya!!! 🥺🚶‍♀️

Thanksu bha readerseyyy!! means alot!! ithe mari epayum author ah nalla kulukulu feel pana vaingo..naanum kulukulu va updates tharren!

No proof reading!

Ipo vango.....story kula polam..............

Arkshaan had no words to describe how he felt at that moment. Looking into her eyes, which held a sea of love towards him, and her lips uttering how much she still loved him felt surreal for him. At that moment, he wanted to shout louder that how much he loved his Yara. 

Saahasya knew that how much he loved Kaariga with all his heart. But she also thought whether he would love her even after all the tragedies they have faced, and especially, after knowing the truth that she was Kaariga. She was not sure about how he would react.

But whatever she had seen in his eyes, since the day they were about to kiss each other, till now what she saw in his eyes told her the truth of his feelings towards her. But she decided not to ask him until he voiced it out. 

When he asked her that question, whatever her heart said, was uttered by her lips. Both didn't feel the need to utter those 3 magical words; their eyes itself spoke their hearts. Even though, Saahasya expressed it in different words to him, he had that urge to hear those 3 words from her.

Also Arkshaan knew that he would utter those words even at that moment. But he stopped himself from saying that, because he wanted it to be the most special memory of their lives. He promised the day which he expresses himself would be the bestest day of their lives.

'Thank you ma!' he uttered with teary eyes.

She just smiled in response.

'Ethuku nu kekamatiya?'

'Yen nu therinja ethuku kekanum?'

Both smiled looking at each other, thinking about how their hearts beat in a sync even without voicing out things. That's what people call it as "wave length-u" isn't it?

He got up from her lap and looked at her lovingly,

'Epdi ma vantha?'

'Ava enga vantha? nanga la vara vachom?'

Both jerked when they heard a voice at the entrance. Shrishti looked at them and smiled widely.

Saahasya smiled a little at her friend, while Arkshaan looked at her confused,

'Hi brother! ungalku enna yar nu theriyathu..aana enaku neenga yar nu nallave theriyum..' she smiled.

Arkshaan understood that she should be Saahasya's friend, looking at the way they smiled at each other. But Arkshaan thought how they would have done this, even at the last moment. He knew that Yara was not a person who easily hurt other's feelings to safeguard hers. Suddenly he got remembered about Drishyan.

Both got up from the floor, while Shrishti entered in. She introduced herself to Arkshaan while they heard a throat clearing sound. 

There, Drishyan stood at the entrance, crossing his arms, with his trademark smile. When Arkshaan looked at him, a sudden guilt crept his heart. He didn't know how to face Drishyan.