Cakewalk?

Vanakkam bha!

Ohm Shanti!! Porumaiye perumai!!!🧘‍♀️ ungala wait pana vachathuku sorry bha readerseyy!!!

Important author's note at the end!! 

Please bear with my typos!!

Ipo vango, story kula polam.........

'Sir!!! oru sensational news..sonna apdiye aadi poiduveenga..' 

The person whispered excitedly to someone through the phone, while the person on the other end clicked his tongue in frustration,

'Yov! ipdiye ovvoru vaatiyum solli solli onnathukum othavatha news ah kondu vanthu enna kadupethrathe unaku velaya pochu la?'

'Iyo Sir! enna nambunga..intha news veliya vantha motha Tamil naadum kurippa youngstersu team ah pirinju adichupanga Sir! namma channel views lam engayo poidum!'

Now, the director of the channel was curious about what his content creator said with much clarity,

'Apdi enna ya news uh?'

Saahasya squinted her eyes to the bright rays which peeped through the glass door, indicating the sunrise. She smiled with her half sleepy eyes, when she felt the comfort and warmth which she was very much used to, and she instantly smiled wider, feeling him hugging her tightly by her waist.

She batted her eyes open and felt contended to see the most beautiful sight in front of her eyes; her man, who was now sleeping soundly, with his eyes gently closed and lips parted a little, due to his slight snore, made her chuckle.

She looked at his silky hair, which he always used to adjust numerous times within seconds, was now messed up and fallen on his forehead, making him look more cute. 

His left arm snaked around waist to grip her tight and never let her go apart from him, while his right hand clutched her left hand which was comfortably placed on his chest, and moved up and down with his steady breathing, making her heart feel warm.

She tried to release herself from the hold, but he was soon enough to feel her trying to get part from him, even in his sleep, and he immediately turned towards her, still in sleep, and hugged her tight while burying his face in her nape, making her freeze.

She gulped hard when she felt his hot breath hitting her nape. She sighed loud and composed herself,

'Arksheyyy..' she whispered, but there was no response.

After calling him in her husky voice for couple of times, she sighed in defeat.

She raised her hand and stroked his messy hair, and adjusted it gently and went near his earlobe,

'Arksheyy! time aachu enthripoma?'

He groaned softly, still holding her against him, while she felt ticklish near her nape,

'Ayoo! Arkshaan koosuthu..enthringa! Arwin ayum kaanom..' she whined, making him open his eyes slowly.

He smiled with content, when he saw her beautiful eyes staring at him with full of love. He would do anything to look into those enchanting eyes of her forever; his sole meaning of survival will always get reflected in her deep black orbs, which only had the ability to bring all his guards down, and make him surrender to her endless love.