Eternal!

Vanakkam bha!

First of all, apologies if I made you all disappointed! I felt really bad particularly after one or two comments mentioning that it was draggy..enaku oru mari ayiduchu, whether I was at a wrong place..

It was nothing done of intention, as I have planned it in another way, athunala tha apdi vachen, but still I am note sure after checking all the feedbacks, na ethathu thappu paniteno nu thonuthu..

Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations, but intha chapter kuda I tried to justify something which I did in the previous one..ungalku pudikala na solunga, we can delete both these chapters and go for different one as you expected!

But, what I feel is reflected in those chapters, mathapadi ungala kaaka vaikanum ngrathu enoda nokam ila, and everything happens for a reason! avlo tha!

Thank you for your love and support!❤️

Not sure how this chapter turned out! unga feedback kandippa kudunga makkale! I definitely run on that!

Ipo vango, storykulla polam.....

'Ipo samanthamillama ni ethuku moonjiya thooki vachutu okkarnthiruka?'

Preethi huffed, looking at Saahasya, who was looking at the mirror adjusting her hair,

'Pina yenna di? ithanan varshama un friend ah iruken, enaku annan ngra perla un purushan irukaru..koodiya seekram rendu perum sernthu enaku promotion kudupeenga nu patha, rendu perum engala emathitu irukeenga...'

Saahasya huffed, looking at her pouting, and came near her to pat her shoulder, while Preethi turned to her and talked,

'Annaiku nanum Shreeyum evlo plan pannom, aana nee ennana assalt ah solta, rendu perum thoongiteenga nu..chei! I am very disappointed!'

Saahasya smiled at her childishness,

'Aama, thoongitom, aana antha naal evlo special nu engalku matum tha theriyum...'

'Arksheyy?'

Arkshaan who was sitting on the bed, anticipating her arrival, jerked and turned towards her and his his eyes grew wider, and unknowingly got up from his seat, almost gaping his mouth in enchantment.

There, she stood in front of him, wearing a nude pink colored flowy saree with scalloped purple borders on either sides, paired with purple colored blouse with mini puffed sleeves, with just a thick black eyeliner and lip gloss, adorning her fresh face.

Her hair was left loose and it was still damp, and the slight droplets at the edge of her hair strands, twisted his insides. Her slender neck was only adorned with the sign of their commitment; their thaali, which was still fresh and rested on her front, making her look more beautiful.

Her forehead was adorned with red pottu, and her uchi (top of forehead) which was decorated with bright red kumkum, added more to her prettified self, and Arkshaan smiled, thinking of this irresistible woman who gave him the sense of belongingness for him. 

He was ready to surrender his whole self to the enchantress, who never failed to shake his core, whenever she passed a smile, not only with those alluring lips, but also her sultry eyes.