It's You!

Vanakkam Bha!

Comments miga miga kammiyaga iruppathai Author unargirar!! 🧘‍♀️

Your comments are my boost readerseyyyy!!! athu tha enna inum santhoshama ungalku neraya update thara vaikum!! pathu panungo readerseyyyy!!!

Unga comments and votes naala Author ai kulukulu aakinaal inoru update kuda kedaikalam!! OHM Shanti!!! 🧘‍♀️

Vango.....Story kula polam............

🎵'Marhaba Aavona..' from Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen - highly recommended to listen while reading! 🎧

Her happiness had no bounds when she found her love for him; her Arksheyyy. Her heart skipped a beat when he claimed her as his Yaara. No one had called her by that name before. Her name sounded different in his warm deep voice, and her stomach did a somersault when her name escaped his mouth. Since that day, she felt something different whenever her eyes met his. His smile did something to her. An unknown happiness crept her heart whenever he called her "Yaara". She discovered that her heart had been entirely occupied by his love and affection!

மருஹபா ஆவோ னா 

மனதிலே நீதானா

An innocent soul who caged her feelings from the world, unable to get hurt once again, opened her fragile heart to let him enter in without hesitation. Her heart jumped in pure joy, finding its soulmate.

நீயுமே நானா

துள்ளினேனா புள்ளி மானா

She realised that he was the moon who has descended to the world to bring her out of her irreparable darkness. Her night had started to see its light, and she thanked God for giving him as a blessing to her.

வெண்ணிலா பிறையே வந்ததேன் தரையே 

ஏக இறைவனின் கொடை நீயோ

Wherever she turned, she saw him smiling mischievously at her. When she tried to touch him, he vanished. She hit her forehead, thinking about him with a cute blushy smile adoring her angelic face. She knew that she was captured by his love. She loved music, but her existence lost its harmony long back; that's when he came there as the melody of her discordant life. His flame of light brightened her entire survival.

எண்ணிலா திசையே எந்தன் ஏழிசையே 

மாட விளக்கதன் ஒளி நீயோ

Her eyes screamed the yearning of her dream to be his forever. His Yaara; and him to be hers; Her Arksheyyy.

கண்ணில் கனா கனா கனா