Once Again?!

Vanakkam bha!

You all amaze me everyday readerseyyyy!!! aluthu aluthu romba tired ahiten!! aanantha kanneer-u bha!!

#1 in crimethriller, and #1 in kulukulu bha namma story!!

Yaaru leyy neenga la?? ada ponga leyy!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ feel pana vachuteenga yenna!! 

No words!! only tears!!

ipo vango.....story kula polam..........

Saahasya ran from there without looking back at him. She knew that she couldn't hold back longer and might end up hurting him then and there. Even though she herself was shattered, she could not even think a second of hurting him; that's who she is! So pure and innocent at heart. He heard Preethi came running behind her shouting her name, but she didn't dare to turn back. If she turned and see his face instead of her friend's, she would just run back at him, crash into his arms and shout at him for suspecting her pure love. She thought not to give in to her heart's urge and just ran from there; from him.

She went to the place where she found her solace when she lost everything in her life; her profession mattered her all, when she was in her pathetic phase; she was happy when she was offered to join back at the hospital she worked before. Whereever it was, either in her country or Malaysia, she loved her work; being a doctor and helping the children to cure and witnessing the happiness in their parent's faces mattered her. 

She didn't run to any one of them whom she loved, because she was not ready to be a burden for them anymore. She loved her brothers; loved her Preethi; loved her Syon; and finally, loved him the most. She knew that they would definitely stand for her, but she chose to be alone. She thought that she was meant to be alone forever. She didn't want to pull her loved ones into her valley of darkness.  

She entered into her personal room, and cried her heart out. Does she deserve all these? she asked herself. She yearned to be loved; she yearned to shower him with all her love. She wasn't hurt this much even when she came to know that he was not hers; but when he suspected her pure love and trust, she felt like her heart was ripped off from her chest. She couldn't explain what she experienced at that moment. Poor she didn't know what to do to console herself other than crying out loud. 

'Yen Arkshaan? yen ipdi panneenga? Na ungala love pannen tha..yen ipovum en manasu fulla neenga mattum dha irukeenga..aana enoda love ah avlo cheap ah nenachuteenga la? enaku theriyum Arkshaan..neenga enna thirupi love pana mateenga nu enaku epayo theriyum..I knew that I couldn't be that lucky one who would get back your precious love, long time back..aana enoda ability ayum meeri na enoda motha feelingsayum en manasukulaye kuzhi thoandi pothachen..athu enakahavo ungalkahavo ila..na unga mela vacha unmayana kadhalukaha..oru thadava Prakash anna sonnaru..ella love um namaku thirupi kedaikathu nu..en vazhkaila na atha unmaya unarnthen..enoda love ah na en uyirukum mela mathichen, yen na neenga enaku antha love ah thirupi kudukalanalum, na atha unga kiternthu valu kattayama parichuka mudiyathu, if I did that, athu love eh ila..enaku valichuchu tha..aana antha valiyayum santhoshama ethukiten..ungalkaha..unga santhoshathukaha..unga kooda illatha intha 3 varshathula enoda love evlo punithamanathu nu na unarnthen...unrequited love is always special and close to heart..life la atha experience pannavangalku tha athoda vali kuda evlo sugam nu puriyum..aana enoda motha love kum karanamana neengale enoda love ayum trust aiyum ipdi odachuteengale Arkshaan..'

She cried hard, unable to breath,

'Unga mela kovam varuthu..olagathulaye ungala tha adhigama verukkanum nu ipo thonuthu..aana athu kuda enala mudilaye..na evlo nenachalum ungala thooki eriya mudila..ennaye mothama elanthu ungala nesichuten..enala athula irunthu veliya varave mudila..varavum virumbala..verukkanum nu nenachalum ungaloda antha kozhantha sirippu tha en kannu munnadi varuthu Arkshaan..enna yen ipdi mathineenga??? engayo anathaya irunthu anathaya vaazhnthu anathayave sethu poirupen..yen en life la vantheenga Arkshaannn...en vantheenga?!?!'