Crocodile Tears?!

Vanakkam bha!

Before going into the story, netu namma D and Drishyan characters ku nadathina voting poll's final conclusion pathi discuss panidalam!

So majority yar yara select pani irukeengalo, athanpadiye namma fix panuvom..readers who selected the others, author ai manichukonga bha!

Introducing,

Arjun Das as D

Dhruv Vikram as Drishyan

(Important note bha!!! Readerseyy..feel free to imagine any character you preferred. Ithu majority basis la select panna casting tha..feel free to imagine your own favorite!!)

Aprom.. author oda mindla yaru irunthanga nu theriyanuma? 😏😁😁Yarachum keta soluven..ilana..🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Vango......story kula polam...............

Lavanya jerked up when she saw Arkshaan came inside the house with an emotionless face. She frowned and quickly carried slept Arwin to his room, slowly laid him on the bed and locked the door behind her. She knew that something was wrong, and he was angry on her for some reason.

'Kowshik?'

Pure silence prevailed, while Arkshaan stared somewhere but didn't look at her face. She frowned,

'Enachu Kowshik? enga poiruntheenga? yen calls answer panave illa? enkooda en neenga pesala Kowshik..enachu ungalku..' she neared him to hold his hand, but he stepped back.

She stared at him for a while, unable to guess what he was upto.

'Ethuku ipdi panna?'

'Puriyala?!'