Forever!

Vanakkam bha!

Hehe! daily type panrathuku encouragement kudukrathu ungaloda ovoru word um tha! thank you so much for your valuable comment bha readerseyy!!❤️

Keep showering your love!! enala mudincha alavu na ungala entertain panite irupen!! romba romba nandri leiii!!

Please bear with my typos!

Ipo vango, story kula polam...

'A.H.I.N.Y.A.A.A.A...' (dull and slow motion voice)

Ahinya was jerked out of her trance,

'Eiii! enna di sela mari nikra?'

That's when she realised that everything she witnessed in front of her was not a dream; it was their dream once and not anymore!

She jerked Kavitha and squealed in excitement,

'Eleii!! Kavitha! na pathuten di! avangala onna pathuten!! namma venduthala kadavul neravethitaruu!!'

She shed tears, making everyone around her smile with tears too. Kavitha smiled wider,

'Aama Ahi!! finally, ethukaha wait panomo, athu nadanthuduchu..ithu pothum machi!'

'Namaku pudicha kanavu kalaila ezhuthone kalanju porappo namaku athu nejama irunthuda kudatha nu thonumla? athe mari ivanga serntha nalla irukum nu evlo kanavu pathirupom? ipo apdiye pullarikuthu di..enna pesrathu ne therila..'

Saisha chuckled at them,

'Rendu perum feel pannathu podhum, anga parunga..'

Everyone cooed in happiness when they noticed their Arkshya walking towards them with a wide smile. They greeted each and every one who presented there on their special day, and the love and gratitude that they had towards their people mesmerized all of them.

No matter what, it was their love and affection which brought everyone together as a family today, which had the greatest and powerful bond among them; -love!

Arkshya fandom didn't expect anything from their idols except their own happiness. Witnessing them being happy was the only happiness they gained from them and it didn't change even a bit whatever came across them.

Be it a calm breeze or a chaos storm; nothing brought them apart. The unity and mental strength they had was massive and it amazed many out there, in both positive and negative ways.

Some of them tried to shake the core of that strength, but all they faced was defeat. Adding to it, they received nothing other than peace and love. That was what made them unique, and of course! following the way of the great Ashaangi fandom, the family of Arkshya too proved themselves unique in front of the world.

In contrast to their zero expectation, their Arkshya showed gratitude which was massive that they could ever imagine. They had not communicated with each other in that huge fam; instead, each and every activity of them showed how much these people meant to them.

Their each action had concern towards their people. For the people who showed their enormous love, Arkshya poured back their affection and gratitude.

For Arkshya, it was their family; for them, Arkshya was their world. It might not be sufficient to express, but they became one emotion who became inseparable in their lives.

Ashaangi fandom were overwhelmed by the love they  showered on them too. Even though, they supported them emotionally without any expectation during their downs, it stunned them when Arkshya never missed to convey their gratitude and love towards them.