Unhealed wounds!

Vanakkam bha!

Readerseyyyy anaivarukkum iniya Chiththirai Puththaandu Nalvazhthukkal!!!❤️

New Year annaiku ipdi oru update kudukriye nu yarum ennai kallai kondu adikka vendam! author thalai maraivu ! (adicha update late aahum hehe)

Life ngrathu santhosham vali elam kalanthathu..so namma hero heroine matum exceptions ila..so author ai nambungal..better days are coming! Neraya valigal ku apram serura kadhal la dha kooda suham kedaikum (apdinu periyavanga solirukanga..author ku no experience bha!) Athukapram nadaka pora kulukulu sambavangalai (nadulayum apapo romance la author RO poduven) author alli thelikka waitingggg...So readerseyyyyy! Porumaiye Perumai!!!!

Aprom, inum 2 parts la namma Saahasya voda past ku poha porom!!! Are you all excited?

Keelayum oru mukiyamana Author's note iruku..marakkamal padingo readerseyy!

Ipo vango..........story kula polam.........

***********

.....Trigger warning!....

There are some quotes like defaming the characters..it was genuinely needed to explain the reality, also for the story to move forward. So if anyone feel uncomfortable reading it, please skip reading between the dotted lines (if you are vulnerable for any of such) - apologies in advance!

***********

Three months went in a swift with the continuous shootings, while Saahasya was under 24/7 surveillence of her friend Syon and her annans. After Syon witnessed Arkshaan and Saahasya too close that day, his anger had no bounds. He warned Saahasya to maintain distance with him in order to protect her from another heartbreak. He bursted out to confront Arkshaan, but Saahasya stopped him from doing any blunder. She accepted Syon's worry and tried to close her way to her heart; for him. Preethi was unaware of anyone of these. Syon didn't want to make Haasu panic about "D", so he took all the pressure to himself, making Saahasya relieved from her fear throughout. He didn't find any trace of "D" as well as his plans. After the mysterious call that day, he didn't show up. This made Syon more restless. Prakash and Rakesh were also in touch with the updates from Syon, also they fixed themselves to be around their sister in order to protect her.

Saahasya awaited the danger she already had, but she believed Syon that he would be there for her at any cost. On the other side, her feelings towards Arkshaan became more intense. She thought that she could ignore it or may suppress it, poor she didn't know that she had grown her feeling multiple times than before. 

Ashaangi fandom joined hands with Arkshya fandom and their bond became more strong, as they shipped both pairs together, everywhere. They saw the pure unadulterated magic brewing between Arkshaan and Saahasya, which resembled their own Ashaangi. Both fandoms, together overcame much more negativities which showed up against those innocent pure souls. Whenever they got paired, the fans went on hyper-mode, but they stayed more composed and admired their pure bond without intruding their privacy, which made both the fandoms unique and best. They both believed that if Kadavul is up with any plans exclusively for their idols, then no one could stop it. 

Lavanya and the unknown caller were waiting for a right time to execute their plan. They surfed through the SM handles to analyse the reach for Arkshya, to find the right time. 

'I think this is the right time'

'Hmm..Ipo avangalku support romba peak la iruku..ipo namma release panina, the whole fandom will collapse..namaku athu mukiyam ila..positive ah pesina elarume avangalku against ah pesanum..itha trigger panrathuku, namma arrange pannavanga antha fandomla blacksheep ah join panuvanga..'