Actual First Meet!

Vanakkam bha!

#8 in Romantic-Thriller out of 4.7K stories!

Crossed 1K votes in just 2 weeks!

Namma thalaivi style la keta, "ennappaa nadakkuthu inga?????" 

 Kannu verkuthu bha!!! 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️Author kanneer vellathula methakren! Rommba nandri bha readerseyyyyy!!!! ❤️

Vango...story kula polam............

Saahasya felt like her whole world crushed down after her father's demise. Even though she yearned for a mother's love, she felt immense love and affection from her father, more than any other father would give; he filled the place of a mother and father in Saahasya's life. But now she felt like she was worthless to live in the world. She believed that she killed her mother at birth, and now she blamed herself that she was the reason for her father's death. Syon, himself was shattered to realise that his uncle, who was a fatherly figure to him was no more. Looking at his Haasu, he decided to be strong at least for her sake. He promised her father that he would be there for her forever. He knew that he couldn't fill the place of her father's loss, but he determined to protect her at any cost. Vishwaprasad's friend Rajendran, who was one of the most Senior officials in CID Secret Crime branch in Chennai, helped Syon in safeguarding her. Syon shifted her places recurrently to make her place non-trackable for D. 

Syon persued further and became one of the most talented undercover officials in CID, while Saahasya continued her PG studies in Chennai, not revealing her complete identity, and worked at a reputed hospital under high and hidden security formed by Syon. She also continued her passion for dance and music at Chennai, in a famous Arts school and excelled in those too. Whatever she did for her peace of mind, she still had that guilt of killing her parents and being a burden to her friend. She felt low thinking of her inability to face the situation alone. She wanted Syon to look into his life rather than being around her all the time. She insisted him to concentrate on his work as well as his passion of music, but he immediately refused it.

'Dei Syoneyyyy, na solratha kelu da..' 

'Mudiyave mudiyathu Haasu..enala unoda lifela inoru chance eduka mudiyathu..apdi ethachum onnu nadantha naane enna manikka maten..'

'Dei please da..enaku purithu, but enaku onnum ahathu..intha 2 varshathula ni enkoodave irunthu un life ah olunga pathukrathe ila..unoda work stress pathi elam enaku theriyum..aana ni athu ethayum kamichukama enkoodave iruka da..enaku guiltya iruku da..' her eyes got blurred.

'Haasu na solratha konja..(m)..' he was cut off by Saahasya,

'Please da enakaha ni un life un passion ah pathuko..ivlo naal ethum ahala la? inimel na careful ah irupen da..na etho onaku baarama irukeno nu enaku thonuthu da..appa ipo irunthirunthalum unaku ithaye tha soliruparu..please da..enaku ethum ahathu..ethu nalum na unaku odane call panuven..and enaku theriyum, ni enaku ethume aaha vida mata nu..so thairiyama po da..'