A Night Before!

Vanakkam bha!

All I would say is, porumaiye perumai!!! 🧘‍♀️ No violence, only love!!!

Emotional chapter ahead!!! Author oru 2 days ku thalaimaraivu!!

Vango....story kula polam..................

Prakash, Shakthi, Preethi and Shrishti shed tears continuously, while Saahasya sat there frozen. She couldn't express anything right at that moment; Whatever she heard from Rakesh, shattered her.

Saahasya's love had been unconditional since the day she realised her love for him. Never in her life she imagined him to suffer even it was something small; when she knew that her love had suffered throughout his life, made her lifeless.

No one ever talked to her about Lavanya and her deeds and how she cheated him all these years; she knew how it would feel if you were betrayed. Even though she was not at the receiving end, she could feel how his heart suffer all these torment. 

In a way, she too was betrayed by Lavanya. But what hurt her the most was, how he was used by Lavanya for her own gain, but not for true love. If Lavanya had loved him genuinely, she would have forgiven her, but that didn't happen.

The thought of his current state, shattered her more. She thought of that little boy who was yet to start his life and at a stage to receive all the care and affection from his parents. Now who will be there for this kid? Her mind oscillated between her grown up child and the small child who were suffering in their own ways.

'Itha kuda avan unga yarkitayum solla venam nu sonaan..aana ipo kuda itha solala na, enna naane mannikka maten..' Rakesh cried.

All stared at him while Rakesh continued,

'Na ipo romba darmasangadamana nelamaila iruken..ungalku lam sola motha, na Drishyan kita unmai elathayum solla tha ponen..' saying that Rakesh looked at Shrishti, who stood there with tears.

Few minutes back :

Drishyan was busy arranging things at the wedding hall. It was a small yet beautiful hall which would occupy a very restricted amount of guests. As they already planned, they decided to conduct the wedding as a private one, with their closed ones.

They all stayed at the rooms in the hall previous night as it would be easy for them to get ready, the next day. All were at their respective places until Rakesh came there, making up his mind to tell the truth to Drishyan.

After the conversation with Arkshaan, Syon left his place without any other options. He knew that he couldn't convince Arkshaan anymore. He felt worried about what was going to happen hereafter. He called and explained Rakesh everything, which made Rakesh to take the next step himself.

On the other side, he saw Saahasya who sat there without any emotions, faking a smile at the others. Rakesh was not ready to let his macha and thangam suffer anymore. He exhaled a deep sigh and walked near Drishyan, but when he noticed Shrishti came there to talk with him, Rakesh stopped behind  a pillar and waited until she left,

'Ena mamzeyyy! ore kushi pola?!'

Drishyan knew who was it and turned to her with a smile,

'Arambichutiya? chinna chinna arrangements baaki iruku..atha tha sort out panikitu iruken..'

Shrishti eyed him disbelievingly,