Their Anecdote!

Vanakkam bha! 

Here's the continuation of the most awaited Sthi's moment!! 

No proof reading! Please bear with my typos!

Ungal comments ai alli thelikkavum makkale!!! marana waitingu to hear your feedback bha readerseyyy!!

Ipo vango....story kulla polam........

Saahasya had tears in her eyes, when she realised that she was a hidden reason for them to get each other. She was the happiest person on earth when the most important friends in her life had found themselves as the companion of each other.

Syon had become an unavoidable person in her life since her childhood; especially, whenever she faced trouble in her life, it was her Syon who stood beside her and went to any extent to safeguard her. She realised that the affection and trust she had on Syon would never be replaced by anyone in future. 

She wanted Syon to get a life partner, more than that, a supporter of him and a girl who loves him the most and importantly, a girl who would never let him down at any cost, and understand his heart. 

She knew that one day, she might have to get separated from him if the woman who enters his life didn't understand their bond. She was ready to do anything for his happiness at the cost of her own happiness. She knew that he would never do that, but he made up her mind to somehow convince him, if she liked a girl in anyways.

Even though, Preethi was there with Saahasya for 3 years in Malaysia, the bond they shared was something more than a friendship. The way she understood Saahasya, and the way she stood with her and supported her mentally, amazed her.

Saahasya would have never believed if someone had said her that she would survive in Malaysia without a mental breakdown all those years. The state she was, when she reached there was horrible.

She knew that she was forcing herself into it, but she had no other options. That's when she met Preethi, who was another innocent and beautiful soul in her life. Preethi was an orphan, and from the beginning itself, she captured Saahasya's heart.

It was nothing less than a sisters' bond; she always helped her to come out of her tragedies without forcing to reveal it to her. If Syon had been with her throughout her life, Preethi filled that place equally within those three years.

When she got to know the truth from Arkshaan, her happiness had no bounds. Even though she was angry for not telling her, she knew that they would have had a reason for not revealing it. Her happiness and curiosity made her talk to them about it.

When Preethi said that Saahasya was the reason for their love, it felt like a wave of happiness and pride carrying her off the ground. How can she not be happy and contend, when she was one of the main reasons for the most important people of her life find each other as their live companions?

Her thoughts were disturbed, when she heard the next culprit who successfully protected the truth all these years.

'Haasu maaa!!!'

All of them in the living room jerked and looked at him, but immediately smirked at him with a sly smile, making him frown,

'Ipo ethukku elarum enna ipdi pakreenga?'

'Athaane? en Syon jiya pathu ipo ethuku elarum ipdi reaction kudukreenga?' Arwin, who was in Syon's hands, got down from him and ran towards his mother.