First Impression!

Preethi was so excited to watch the launching episode starring her friend-u, as well as one of her crushes.

'Tedyyyyy!!!! eiiiii teddyyyyy..seekirama va..start pana poranga!'

'Iyo...athuken di kathura?! varenn...' Saahasya shouted from her room.

'Ei Saahasya, Prakash anna Rakesh anna ku phone panni sonniya?'

Saahasya rolled her eyes, 'konjam calm aahu Preethi ma, avangaluku lam theriyum..avangalum papanga..'

Preethi smiled at her friend sheepishly, and diverted her attention towards the tv, which now started telecasting the show. Saahasya was honestly tensed whether the audience would accept her or not. She believed that she gave her best in cooking, but at the end of the day, it is an entertainment show..so she wondered her place in that show, whether she could hold onto it.

Preethi opened her mouth wide and was immersed into the tv, when she saw Arkshaan walking into the set with a hero introduction song, making Saahasya roll her eyes at her friend. Preethi literally squealed in joy when her friend entered in, adding to it when she got paired up with Arkshaan in the first episode itself. When Saahasya was about to tell her cooking pair for the first episode, Preethi stopped her from saying it as she wanted to watch it for herself during the telecast. Now, Preethi was so excited and happy that she felt like she was in the set instead of her friend.

Preethi carefully noticed each and every moments of the pair, while Saahasya looked tensed looking at her friend's expressions.

'Enna..ipdi pakraa..ethachum kandupudichuduvalo..?' she thought.

The show got over and Preethi turned to her friend with full of excitement.

'Teddy, suuuper ah paniruka ni! na sonen la ni kalakkiduva nu? ithe mari ella episode layum perform panu..you will be the winner for sure!' Preethi felt proud of her friend.

Saahasya smiled at her in response.

Preethi thought for a while and continued, 'Aprom, Arkshaan sir..chance eh ila la? semmaya iruntharu..antha Drish..antha payyanum semma cute la? enaku intha show la 2 crush-u pa!'

She went on blabbering about them, while Saahasya seemed uninterested. But suddenly Preethi shook her, 'Aana Saahasya, unakum Arkshaan kum edaila oru magic iruku di..I could feel it..matha audience um kandippa atha feel panuvanga nu thonuthu..actually romba cute ah irunthuchu di unga on screen pair-u..'

Lavanya fumed in anger, while Arkshaan and Arwin were watching the launch episode and had a good time.

'Arksheyyyy...super-u, antha kutty aunty kuda sernthu neenga super ah panneenga pa'

Arkshaan smiled at his son, 'Athenna da kutty aunty?'

'Athuva pa..avanga kuttiya cute ah irupanga la? atha kutti aunty!' he said that and giggled.

Arkshaan shook his head dreamily, 'Athennamo correct-u than da Arwin-u, ava cute-u tha..'

Lavanya snapped her head at her husband and glared at him, but he was too immersed in kutty aunty's thoughts to notice her angry face.

Arkshaan and Saahasya was tensed before the telecast, both were tensed for different reasons. Saahasya was tensed about the response from the audience, while Arkshaan got tensed thinking of the happenings on the day of the launch episode shoot. He got remembered what happened that day, and got relieved when some of them were subtly edited in a decent manner and they were shown to the world as a fresh on screen cute pair.