Amaranthine!

Vanakkam bha!

Thank you all, for your sweet words and comments!! romba santhoshama overwhelming ah iruku..

Enoda santhosham and satisfaction eh ungaloda santhosham tha! when I feel that I am doing it correctly, it gives me the courage to write more!

Romba nandri bha!! ennaikume marakka maten!! Love you all!❤️

Intha momentla, I felt like giving another update to you all, and here it is!! The second update for today!! If you have not read the previous one, atha padichutu vanga readerseyy!

Another one, which is gonna be close to my heart!! neengalum padichutu epdi iruku nu solunga!!

Please bear with my typos! Long chapter ahead!!

Ipo vango, storykulla polam....

'Yara ma! innaiku kandippa poye aahanuma? ivlo naal kalichu evlo aasaya varren..konjam kuda purinjuka matengriye!'

Saahasya chuckled at him on the call,

'Arksheyy! namma oru vaati word kuduthuta atha seinjudanum nu neenga thane soluveenga..ipo neengale ipdi solalama?'

'Athuku? etkanave en pondati kuda time spend pana mudiyama 3 weeks waste paniten nu kola veri la iruken, ipo un pakathula vanthum kuda na dhoorama irukanuma di?'

She blushed hard, but soon composed herself,

'Iyoo Arkshey! just a few hours tha..seekram poitu vanthudalam, elarum namakaha evlo eager ah wait pantu irupanga? avangala disappoint panna kudathu la?'

Arkshaan huffed and pouted more,

'Inoru naalu vachukalam la? please di..inum evlo naalu tha ena thavikka vida pora..'

He begged in his base voice, making her heart flutter. Her voice clogged, unable to voice out,

'Yen silent ayita? en feelings konjamachum unaku puritha di?'

She pursed her lips, controlling her blush,

'Elame purithu..aana innaiku namma poye aahanum..please Arksheyyy!'

He sighed, unable to oppose her anymore; he tried all his ways to convince her, but everything went in vain, and he finally accepted it half-heartedly.

He was back after his important shoot abroad for the next project, which was scheduled at the last minute, and he had to leave his few days old wife, who compelled him to leave for the shoot, instead of holding him back.

He definitely knew that she too missed him, but when he realised how much she valued his career beyond everything, he was overwhelmed, and with each action of her, she proved that she was unique in a way which made him fall for her each time.

It was like years for him, being separated from her, even though he was with her all that time. It was different and magical for him since the day they officially belonged to each other.

He dreamt of this several times, and being a 90's kid, he literally dreamt and desired of his wife since his young days. When he found her, fullfilling all his desires or even more, he felt elated and excited to spend the rest of the life with the woman whom he desired throughout his lifetime.

At the day of their wedding, it was a treat to his eyes, witnessing his beautiful wife, walking towards him, and standing beside him, and he was clean bowled by everything of her.

Be it an emotional moment, he would never lie that he was not physically attracted to her too. No woman throughout his life had that audacity to bring him down on his knees, by their beauty in and out, other than her; his Yara.