Level Up!

Vanakkam bha!

Ena iva palaya mari mothalla irunthu arambichutaa nu kaluvi oothravanga tharalama kaluvi oothalam!! but no vanmurai!! only ahimsai payanam!!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Vango...story kula polam...............

Arkshaan wanted to scream to the whole world how much he loves her, but he knew that he didn't has the right to express, at least to her anymore. He smiled at his fate and made up his mind to let her live her new life happily, but his mind and heart will be conquered by her forever; he realised.

The whole team went sad, as the show came to an end. More than a show, this has brought them closer as a family. They vowed that they would definitely be in touch hereafter.

Saahasya was running through myriad of emotions. First of all, she didn't know why she chose to sing his first song; secondly, she was confused about her feelings; most importantly she felt guilty that she was still thinking of him, even after getting engaged to another man, with another 3 whole days remaining to get married to him.

She noticed how his face changed, and his eyes shed tears while she sang his song. She knew that if she stayed there more, she would definitely end up crying in his embrace, so she decided to leave the set as soon as possible.

She rushed to the director and co, and thanked all of them and left to her changing room. She took all the belongings to leave, but somewhere in her heart she still had that urge to meet him one last time, before they move apart.

Arkshaan too thought to leave soon, as he knew that if he looked into her eyes, he would definitely loose himself and end up breaking down in front of her. But his heart yearned to meet her one last time, before everything goes beyond them. 

He took slow steps and opened the door of his changing room to go to her room, only to get shocked,

'Yara ma?'

She stood there hesitantly, fidgeting with her fingers, until he called her.

'Ath..athu..Arkshaan..na..' she couldn't form words.

He frowned at her,

'Ethachum pesanuma ma?' he looked at her in anticipation.

She looked into his eyes,

'Ungalku enkita pesa ethume ilaya Arkshaan?' she thought, and her eyes got blurred. She simply nodded her head in acceptance.

Arkshaan too wanted to talk to her for one last time, but he didn't expect her to come first. He went speechless, when she came to him, after all what he did; he felt guilty and happy at the same time.

He didn't want to call her inside his room, as he thought it would be inappropriate when still some of the team members were there. They went near the car park and stood there, leaving a considerable distance.

Both looked everywhere but each other. They stood there in silence, unable to initiate a conversation. Saahasya decided to break it.

'Thank you so much for everything Arkshaan..'

He frowned at her while she continued,

'Intha showla ivlo thuram enna support pani enna win panna vachathuku..romba thanks..'

Arkshaan mentally rolled his eyes, but smiled looking at her,

'Na ethume panala ma..ni hard work panina, and you deserved it..na innaiku unaku pair ahama vera yarum pair aahiruntha kuda ni win panirupa nu enaku nambikka iruku..'