Mind vs Heart?

'Yen da, enachu? yen thaniya vanthu okkanthu iruka?'

Arkshaan's thoughts were disturbed by Sandy.

'Va Sandy, athelam onnum ila..suma tha..' he responded plainly.

'Onna pathale therithu, etho upset ah iruka nu..vidu da..sariyahidum..ipo ipdi moonja vachukita shoot layum reflect aahum la? aprom unoda heartthrob image-u ena ahrathu? Un girl fans lam apdiye urugiduvanga da!' 

Arkshaan fake glared at his friend and smiled at his efforts he was taking to cheer him up.

'Pothum hero saarr vaanga..shoot ku time aachu!'

While they were on their way to the set, Saahasya came laughing with her Thakshan annan, and her newly found friend Drish, which made a particular person burn in jealousy. When she saw him, her laughter dropped a little, but she soon composed herself and passed a smile towards him and Sandy.

'Va ma vaalu..ivlo neram iva than anga okanthu nammala lam pesa vidama pesitu iruntha..ipo paru ethume nadakatha mari silent ah varratha..'

When Arkshaan learnt the information that she behaves normal in the absence of himself, he was confused with her behavior, and also when he looked at Drish who was silently admiring Saahasya while they were conversing, it irked him..especially when he saw himself  in Drishyan who was the same, may be more than Drishyan, being her secret admirer, back those years. 

'Yen da Arksheyyy..ni rasicha avan rasika kudatha? ava cute ah azhaga, ipo munnatha vida semmaya iruka (ennenna solraan paarunga)..apdi iruntha entha paiyana irunthalum sight adika tha seivaan..yen, future la inum neraya peru sight adipanga..kurippa ni avakooda ilathappo ethana peru pathu rasichirupanga..unaken da ippo eriyuthu? Iyya ku inum bachelor nu nenappo?' his mind voice mocked him. Mentally cursing his mind, he just remained composed at least in front of the others.

'Hi all, so namma ipo 2nd part of the shoot ku poidalam..so namma direct ah cooking la irunthu tha poha porom..so cooks ku already solirunthom, you can't explain the recipe to your paired celebrity during your break time nu..so show la tha athu realistic ah nadakum, also as it is a competition, fair playavum irukanum..that's what we expect..so namma take poidalam'

'3...2...1...take!'

'So your time starts now!'

'Yara, enna cook pana pora ma?'

'Athu vanthu..na veg au-gratin panna poren Arksh sir..' 

When she called her 'Sir', his expression was worth to watch. He clenched his teeth to compose himself and said in a low voice, 'Sir lam venam Arksh (his mindvoice:eyyy nu kupta nala irukum..) ne kupdu ma..'

She smiled and nodded at him and climbed up on the skate board. She told him the ingredients like he doesn't know anything, but he knew that she was purposefully narrating the ingredients. How can they forget the ingredients when it is the most favorite food of both, and they have cooked this recipe together before??

Being a non-vegetarian, he always cooks different continental and international non vegetarian items for himself, but when he was with her, and when he came to know that she was a pure vegetarian, he learnt more vegetarian recipes to cook only for her. 

"Arksheyyy, ena pana porom?'

'Namma veg au gratin pana porom ma'

'wowww...super super (clapping her hands) aana unaku tha veg-u avalava pudikathe?'