Back to India?

Somewhere in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) :

The dark tunnel devoid of any lights and adding to it, the pin drop silence made it look horror. Everything was blind around..suddenly a hard blow on my back of the head made me stumble and fall on my stomach. I was dragged on the floor for God knows how long, I could feel the warm liquid oozing from by head and spreading all over the floor while getting dragged. I tried to shout, but I couldn't....I was then tied to and iron pillar when I could see a faint image of a well built figure standing in front and smirking at me..The same smirk that I was afraid of for these past few years..I pleaded him with my eyes to just leave me, but instead, he kept approaching me slowly..I heard his words while he was nearing me..

"Sahara baby, you better stay with me in this dark forever.. ennala unna eppovume follow pani vanthutu iruka mudila.. get used to it..YOU ARE MINE!"

His words roared through the tunnel..He gently took his hand to touch me..that's when..

'Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!'

Preethi rushed to the upstairs to find her friend sweating so badly, unable to speak and sobbing hard. She immediately hugged her and patted her back to calm down. She visibly relaxed after few minutes. Preethi made her drink some water before started talking..

'marupadiyum athe kanavaa di?'

She just nodded her head.

Preethi sighed and looked at her with pity eyes..

'Nee inga vantha beginning la unaku ipdi ethume irukalaye di? you were normal..almost intha 3 years la ippo intha recent 1 year matum yen ipdi unaku night mare ivalo frequent ah varuthu?'

She kept silent while looking at the floor.

Preethi signed louder, 'nanum unkita evalavo vaati ketuten Saahasya, I am telling again.. I am not going to force you tell anything that makes you uncomfortable.. unaku solla thonum bothu sollu, but onne onnu than..ni yar kittayum open up panama unakulleye vachu irukrathu un odambuku nallathilla di..if you trust me, vent out everything' Preethi's eyes got blurred at her last words.

Saahasyara opened her mouth to talk for the 1st time in the morning. She looked at Preethi in her eyes,

'Thanks Preethi..ni matum ilana na enna ayirupen ne enaku therila..enala mudila di..I feel really suffocated to speak about it..solla pona that incident kept haunting me for so many years..athu enoda life la nadantha our periya accident..ovoru vaatiyum ithelam poiya irukka kudatha nu nenaipen..but it is not...unmayana love and affection kedachiruku nu nenaikum bothu enaku romba late ah than purinjichu I got trapped nu..enala athula irunthu romba varshama thappikka mudila..enoda vaazhkaila santhosham nu onnu kedaikuma nu nenachutu irukum bothu than antha magic nadanthichu..appo intha nightmare enaku vara kudi ila..inimel en life la nan santhoshama iruka mudiyum nu nenaikum bothu (sarcastically smiled) kadavul ku pudikala pola..he took my happiness once again..na trap aahi irunthappo kuda valikkala..but enaku santhoshatha kanla kaatitu athu marupadiyum en kannu munnadiye enna vitutu ponappo..I was shattered di..'

Fresh tears formed in both of their eyes. Even Preethi doesn't know what happened to her innocent friend, she felt very bad to see this angel crying so hard. She felt that her friend is too pure to this cruel world.

'Nee ethume solatha..sorry for forcing you..enala ni ipdi irukratha paka mudila athanala than..I am always there for you no matter what.. Ni ethume sola venam..everything will be fine'

She hugged her friend and braced her tightly into her embrace where she cried hard to let her haunted memories calm down a bit.

After their morning encounter, both of them got ready to go to their work. They were running here and there as it got late.

'eii Preethi, enoda steth (stethoscope) pathiya?

'eii eruma, unaku evlo thadava soliruken vanthone atha olungana idathula vai ilana next day thedanum nu.. intha'

Saahasya smiled sheepishly and got it from her. Both rushed to the XXXX hospital before their dean catches them. Being a pediatrician, Saahasya always forgets all her sorrows when she is with those kids. Kids being kids, will have no big commitments or sorrows to ponder with. Saahasya also becomes kid when she is there.

Preethi being and anesthetist, does her work sincerely, as she also usually gets more work free time than Saahasya, she rushes back to their flat and cook for both of them..

Being so tired after her duty, Saahasya comes back and rings the bell to get embraced in the warm hug of Preethi.

'Hi darl, how was your day'

Saahasya continued while smiling at her,

'All good di..I am feeling better'

'That's my girl..ipo oodu poi fresh ahitu odiyaa.. I had made your favourite mushroom pasta!' she squealed.

Saahasya smiled suspiciously, 'enna madam thideer nu? Valamaya thayir saadam vaikrava innaiku pasta? ena story?'

Preethi giving her thiruttu muzhi, 'eh chi pe, unaku venam na podi..enaku pasikuthu..paavom pulla tired ah varuvale nu panni vacha, romba thaa panra' she twisted her lips.

Saahasya laughed looking at her face, 'sari sari moonja apdi vakkatha sahikkala..iru na fresh ahitu varen'

After both got freshed, they sat on their dining table and started eating while sharing their day's happenings. It has been a routine for them.

'Pahh Preethi, suma sola kudathu di..you have improved your cooking...I am so proud of you'

'Happada..pinna? enoda cooking teacher yaru? The great cook Miss Saahasya la? irukatha pinna'

'Hey, ipo ethuku di ice vekkura? enaku pudicha cooking enala freeya seiya mudila enoda working schedules aala nu naane feel panren..nee vera'

'Athukkenna? senjutta pochu! nee poi bags lam pack panu come on come on seekiram'

Saahasya confused, 'eii enna di olarura? ethuku ipo pack pananum enga porom?'

Preethi hugged her and squealed, 'Daarl!!! you have been selected as a contestant for "Samaiyal with Killadis season 3" va va va! let's rock it..you are going to win this..We are flying to India my teddy kutti!!!'

Preethi was too happy with her blabberings to note her friend, who was at a shock after hearing the word 'India'. All her sweet memories there just flowed before her eyes. They were still fresh..Those are the memories she loves to live with, forever..those are the memories she fears which would vanish if she meets someone..those are the memories which keeps her living amidst her haunted life..What is she going to do? Will she be able to face it? Will she be able to overcome him? Is she going to fulfill her friend's wish and her own passion or runaway from all those dramas?

God only knows!

Author's note:

Hi makkale!

So here is the 1st part of the story! Keep guessing what's going to happen next!

How do you like it so far? Pudichirukka?

Expect more twists and turns in the upcoming chapters!

If you like it, please vote and comment your thoughts!

All the cute ponnu's over there (winking) follow me for more updates!

Are you all ready for the entry of the most handsome Arkshaan?

Ethirparaathathai ethirpaarungal! Until then, keep supporting me!

With love,

Aathvi