First Meet?

Vanakkam makkale!

Firsta namma sila doubts ah clear panikkalam..Author ey confuse ahiten bha!

Namma herione oda full name Saahasyara (சாஹஸ்யாரா)

Preethi and most others (including author) call her Saahasya (சாஹஸ்யா)

The unknown villain calls her Sahara (சஹாரா)

Syon calls her Haasu 

And finally, namma hero sir calls her  Yaara (யாரா)

Peru pudichirukka readerseyyy?

Namma hero and heroine ku mandaya kasakki, konjam internet research panni tha per vachen..aana story line oda namma heroine per meaning connect ahum nu na nenachu kuda pakala bha..unexpected! author ku shock kalantha surprise..tho..neengale paarungo!

"Name Saahasyara means Adorer; person with this name are with great bliss. However bad any circumstances maybe, these people have a unique personality to turn every bad into positive. Because of the influence of this name, people are compelled to make big sacrifices in their life. It may be for their parents or for their loved ones. Generally, they behave in a composed manner, but at times, they suffer hyperactivity. Generosity is a common trait in natives. They may have abrupt outburst of emotions, and at such times, it becomes difficult to cook them down"

Semma la? (check on www.moonastro.com - sorry bha enala link copy pana mudila)

Author ku kan kalangatha manasu..dha bha..kallam kabadamilatha manasu nga..neenga 150 votes inum tharala..aana na update tharen..aana konjam pathu pannunga bha..author pavom la? 3 days la more than 10,000 words kai valika valika type paniruken..readerseyyy tharala manasoda pathu sirappa senju vidungo..

Vango story kula povom...

Song recommendation : It's Raining Love! (namma hero sir song tha bha)

'Yennadi panra en moojiya?! ni poosura layersa patha kandippa set la elarum ooda poranga nu nenaikren'

'Konjam vaaya mooditu okkaruriya? lipstick poduren la?'

Saahasya sighed and sat for another couple of minutes for her friend to finish up the makeup on her pretty face. After the makeup session, Preethi let her friend to look at the mirror for the first time in the past 2 hours! 

'Pahh! teddy..en kanne pattudum pola iruku..evlo alaha iruka theriyuma..naane unna ipdi sight adikrene, setla ulla paiyanunga elam confirm flat-u tha!'

Saahasya fake glared at her friend, 'en di..ni ready pannanala solra thane fraud-u, but suma sola kudathu..unakum intha aesthetics, dressing sense lam iruku'

'Adingu..ivlo neram enoda golden time a spend pani unna ready pannathuku enaku ithu theva tha' she huffed and rolled her eyes.

Saahasya just pulled her legs, but she should agree that she looked different yet beautiful with her friend's efforts. Both got ready and waited for the vehicle sent by Shakthi to reach the studio. When they were nearing the place, Saahasya's heart started to beat faster. She was anxious for the past few days due to the commencement of the shoot. She was not afraid of the cooking, but meeting him. The previous night, when she had a conversation with Preethi,

'Inga paru teddy, intha bayam vengayam elathayum thooki potutu unoda best-u kudu..nadakratha kadavul pathuparu'

'enaku bayam lam ila Preethi'