AK²!!

Vanakkam bha!

Nothing much ley!! Aathvi adi vangrathuku ready ahikiren!! 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️elarum aalaalukku avanga panguku senju vidunga!

Trigger Warning!!❗❗this part might content some offensive words and abusive content!! sorry if I make anyone uncomfortable..apologies in advance!

Ohm Shanti!! (hopefully) 🧘‍♀️Ellam nanmaike!! Poruththar bhoomiyaazhvaar!!

Please bear with my typos!! as usual, expecting your maximum expression and opinions by your valuable comments!! nandri vanakkam!!

Long Chapter ahead!!

Ipo vango...storykulla polam.....

'Dei avan tha arivuketta thanama kelambi thaniya poraan na, niyum avana poha vida solra? DEI MAPLA!!! NILLU DA!!'

Syon stood there emotionless, while Prakash chased Arkshaan who paced out of his house alone, to risk himself and save his priceless possessions at any cost. 

Shrishti was worried, when she looked at Syon who stood with dried tear stains, neither moved a bit from his place nor took an effort to stop Arkshaan,

'Dei Syon! thappu panra da..avara thaniya vidrathu romba risky..Arkshaan ipo face pana porathu avaroda thambiya ila, antha uruvathula irukra oru erakkamillatha mirugatha..athoda namma Haasuvum Arwinum vera anga iruk..(kaanga)..' she spoke with tears, but she was cut off by Syon,

'Avlo easya vituda maten Shree...'

Arkshaan drove his car to the location which Karthi challenged him to meet; he was not in a state to fight, he had lost that courage too; the only thing that made him go towards this was them. He would never risk their lives into this mess, at least not after learning the truth about his brother who was behind everything.

His eyes shed more tears, thinking of his Arwin who always make him smile, was now somewhere suffering due to his own mistake, that's what Arkshaan thought. 

And his Yara...an innocent soul who had undergone nothing more than a hell of suffering all these days, and just started to live her desired life; how could he even forgive himself if something happens to her?

His whole body shivered and eyes reddened in anger, remembering Karthi's words about Yara, and a sudden fear crept his heart. All these years, it was his brother who was the sole reason for his Yara's sufferings. 

If Karthi had loved Yara, that would not be this harmful, but what he had for her was an obsession, which might harm her anytime if any mischap occur. Arkshaan couldn't even think about anything happening to her; at the same time, he didn't know how to handle Karthi too.

With time, his anger reached its peak, and it escaped as hot tears from his eyes; never in his life, he imagined his brother would someone who was ruthless and done deeds with he could never repair in his life; moreover, the way he made his Yara suffer, made him a lunatic, and made him think the worst which was to even kill his own brother for hurting her.

He reached the area which was very much secluded, devoid of any human habitation. It was more like a forest which had no buildings except the ruined bunglow, situated in the middle of the dense forest.