Ray of Hope!

Saahasya struggled to open her eyes and squinted to adjust for the light. She had a heavy throbbing headache due to lack of eating. Even though she was provided with very rich meals, she denied it most of the time. She knew that she was too weak to even make an attempt to escape. She looked around the place for the nth time, whether she would get any way to escape the hell. Her eyes shed tears uncontrollably, thinking of everything that happened for the past 2 weeks. She knew that D would be much careful and stronger than before, and she might not find her way out from him clasp. She was on the verge of loosing her hope on everything, when he entered into her luxurious room with a smirk on his face,

'A very bad morning Sahara baby!' he smiled devilishly, while she wiped her tears that was falling down from her eyes continuously.

'Yen ni olunga sapdave matengra? see how you look?! un face eh evlo vaadi poiruku? pothum baby..stop fighting with me and have your food..'

She defended herself from getting touched by him, when he tried to touch her face, which made him furious. He grasped her hair in his hand, making her yelp in pain,

'Eiii!! unaku puriyala? evlo tha di en porumaya ni test panuva? nanum pavom nu vita, overa panra??' 

She cried hard, while glaring at him continuously in hatred. 

'Inga paru! I'm not that type who feel pity on people..do you get that? ni nenaikratha vida na romba romba mosamanavan..un mela oru soft corner iruku ngrathukaha atha advantage ah eduthukatha..I'm warning you..I would have done anything, anyyything to make you mine, since the day I got you..but I didn't do it..yen na I knew this is not just an attraction..enoda determination and self control ah ni romba sothikra baby..you will definitely regret it!' he loosened the hold on her hair and patted her head lovingly, but she moved away in fear.

He sighed and continued, 'I have touched so many women in my life, no one had that effect on me except you! they were all just..just for once..one time pleasure..you know..each body has its needs yeah? but you are different baby..you have my heart...but don't think that I would remain cool and composed forever..you have no idea about how much I'm yearning to do things..I'm definitely attracted to you physically..(in a dangerously deep voice)..my hands are burning to touch you, feel you and..(he sighed when he saw her face full of hatred and disgust)..listen to me Sahara! no one can help you anymore..you are going to be mine..we're getting married tomorrow..get ready to be my wife! don't even dare to think of escaping me!'  saying that, he stormed off the room.

Saahasya sat there frozen. She didn't expect this. She had some hope that she would be saved by her Syon. But whatever expectation remained in her, just vanished when she heard what he said. Her mind was too clogged and froze to think further; she knew that she had no escape from here. She was tired of everything; tired of running; tired of crying; and finally, tired of fighting for herself. But she was determined on one thing; whatever happens, she made up her mind, not even in her dreams, to let him touch her. She would kill herself instead; she thought. If no one comes in search for her, she decided to end her life. Even though she lost her entire hope that she would be rescued, she held herself for another 24 hours; somewhere in the corner of her heart, she still believed that her men would come searching her. She waited with tears until next day; in the absence of their arrival, she decided to finish once and for all.

The next morning, she made up her mind to give a last push for herself. She got remembered about the GPS tracker since the day she got kidnapped, but she wondered why Syon didn't come in search of her tracing that. Then she understood that she might be out of range to convey the signal to mark her location. She tried several times to escape at least to let him know the location by her tracker, careful not to make D suspicious about it. She realised that she got trapped in a closed space, and also a place far from any signal towers, she decided to act cleverly to activate the chip. There was only one way which she discovered inside her attached washroom since the day she came there. She tried to open the exhaust fan, to find a way out, without breaking it. She couldn't do it all at once, so she did it little by little. But she knew that she had very less time now, so she hurried into the washroom and started to remove the screws as fast as possible, without making noise, and she succeeded it. She knew she can't escape, even if she runs, she would be easily caught. So she opened that space, and peeped out to notice a remote area where there were no signs of human activities. She exhaled a relief breath and moved out carefully and displaced herself out a little afar for sometime hoping to activate the chip without getting caught, or to be precise, to alert her friend about her location, and she cleverly succeeded it.