Broken Trust!

*******Paal packet, water balloon, slippers thaakuthal ondru vara povathai Author unargirar! Ohm Shanti 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️🧘‍♀️**************

Nethu inoru update ketu kudukala nu unga author ah veruthudatheenga bha! Readerseyyy konjam comments sectionayum unga comments nala fill panna Author jaaliya inoru update tharuven..comments romba kammiya iruku..neenga kudukra support tha enaku encouragement..pathu pannunga bha!

Ipo vango.....story kulla polam..........

'Hello Sir'

'Yes Arkshaan, konjam Production house varaikum vara mudiyuma?'

'Sure Sir!'

Arkshaan went to meet the Producer of his upcoming movie, which was being directed by one of the famous and legend directors. When Arkshaan got this opportunity, his happiness had no bounds. He had dreamt of doing at least a tiny role in that particular director's movie, but never in his life, he expected that he would be the main lead of his film.

'Sollunga Sir..'

'Athu..na solratha konjam porumaya kelunga Arkshaan..ipo neenga panitu irukra reality show pathi kelvi paten..actually you earned a good reach all these days..but..'

Arkshaan was confused why his producer was taking this topic. The producer continued,

'Ipo ungaloda situation in social medias and public konjam nala ila nu kelvipaten..so namma director is a bit hesitant to continue with you in this project..'

Arkshaan couldn't process what he heard right now. He couldn't believe that he has been terminated from his all time dream project. Coming from a middle class family, he had worked so hard for many years to come to this position. He had seen many rejection in this process. He knew how it hurts when something was given to you and suddenly taken by someone without letting you know the reason. This opportunity was beyond his capacity. He worked hard, physically and mentally to give his maximum commitment to this. But what the producer just said, became a big shocker to him and he questioned about his own talent.

He fought back his tears and continued, 'Ye..yennachu sir? Director sir okay nu soli elam sign panna aprom thane na ithula seriousa eranginen? namma oralavu shoot kuda complete panitome sir? ipo avarku pudikalaya?'

'No no Arkshaan..you are talented..no doubts about that..but ipo unga name public mathiyila tarnish ahiruku..intha situationla ungala vachu padam panni namma release panina, crew oda name um sernthu pohum nu feel panranga pa..moreover namma makkalukkaha thane padam edukrom? avanga pakalana, support panalana nammalku athu flop thane? so Arkshaan..I know it's hard...but director um further ah continue pana virumbala pa..enalayum ithula ethume help pana mudila pa..sorry!'

Even though Arkshaan didn't understand what he was talking about, he just nodded his head in response and exited the production house immediately with tears in his eyes. His PA Arun waited outside the place with a tensed face,

'Sir..'

Arkshaan didn't respond. He was not out of the shock yet. Arun called him again to bring him back from his trance,

'Arkshaan Sir..'

'Ah..huh.. sollunga Arun..'

'Athu Sir..social media la..unga..'

Arkshaan frowned at Arun, 'enachu Arun?'

'Athu Sir..antha show la vara ponnu kooda..unga..'

'Pchh..enna Arun solreenga..olunga sollunga..'