Gratitude!

Vanakkam bha!

First of all, I would like to talk about something very innovative and sweet, which  Ivylina16 has initiated! Yes makkale, I was so amazed with the idea of producing a book including the date of birth of the ashaangi ff writers and readers here in our wattpad family!

So sweet of her to introduce this, as this will be a great medium to get to know about our fam here, and I think it will definitely be something unique and special for everyone here!

Neengalum ungaloda DOB avangalku amichu vaikalam..and it will be updated there as well! kandippa take a look at it and give her your maximum love and support to develop it more! 

"Magical Blossoms - Maayangal Malarntha Naatkal" - do vote for it makkale! Let's spread love!! ❤️ I am very much eager to know everyone's birthday as well! ennodathu, is already there! *winks* - do check it out!

Not sure how this chapter turned out..sorry if I didn't meet your expectations!

Ipo vango, story kulla polam....

'Appa! invitation design super uh!'

Arwin jumped and exclaimed happily, making everyone chuckle at his excitement.

Since the day Arkshaan and Saahasya agreed to marry, everyone's happiness had no bounds. This was the moment they waited to celebrate; after overcoming hell a lot of struggles in their lives, the life of those two innocent souls started to turn better with all their loved ones who stood beside them and celebrated them together.

Her brothers and friends, also Arkshaan's parents wanted to host a grand wedding, but Arkshya chose the opposite. That didn't mean that they were not going to celebrate their day, but they decided to keep it simple with the close ones who stayed beside them during their thick and thin.

When they expressed how they desired to have their wedding, everyone was spell bound. They were all excited to witness that happiness on their faces soon on their wedding day, but Prakash and Rakesh also insisted on having a reception to invite friends and important people from their industry.

All the arrangements were looked after by Syon, Prakash and Rakesh, while the girls stayed beside the bride and almost all the time involved in the teasing sessions.

As there were only a few days left for their big day, both were beyond happy to express how they felt by words at all. It was a surreal moment for them when they saw their names in the invitation together.

When she came here, she never dreamt of being here where she is now; the person whom she never wanted to meet only due to what had happened in their lives, now became the person whom she was going to be with for the rest of her life!

For him, it was like walking along a pitch dark path. He thought that he had chosen the right path even though it had no ray of hope; it took him years to realise his real moon which radiated its rays of brightness and light of love on his blind path filled with valley of darkness for a long time.

Finally those two yearning hearts found their beats of survival in each other's rhythm.

Saahasya who sat beside Arkshaan, took the invitation and opened it with a constant smile on her face. She was emotional when she found the first ever gift for him as the memory of their big day. It was her art for him, which she gifted him with full of love, pouring her heart into that ink of art.