Her Entry!

'Intha story romba complicated lam kedayathu..simple and a full-fledged love story, may be pakravanga old type nu kuda solalam..heroine is a classical dancer and a singer..hero oru photographer..oru event la avangaloda performance ah motha mothala pathu asanthu poraru..he chases her, loves her, then they love each other, but avanga serama poidranga..hero is getting married to another girl, but avarala avaroda lover ah marakka mudila..so hero oda wife eh avangala thedi kandupudichu hero kuda serthu vaikren nu promise panranga..kadasila avanga seruvangala ilaya ngrathu tha story..itha story line..namma screen play plays a major role..'

Arkshaan is a die-hard fan of romantic stories. He loves to watch romantic movies and read romantic novels. He was happy when he got a chance to perform his favorite genre for the 1st time, with a well-known director and producer combo. He believed he could give his best in this project.

The director continued,

'Ungaloda past la lover role Lavanya tha panranga..we are searching a lead for your wife's role..pakalam..namma shooting start pana inum 6 to 7 months aahum..athu vara namma Lavanya va train pananum classical dance la..as this story is based on art and love, the bond between both..short ah sollanum na love for art and art of love..athula entha thappum vanthuda kudathu..so avanga training mudinchathum namma shoot start panidalam..'

'Hi Arkshaan!'

'Hi nga!'

'So..neenga intha oora?'

'Illa nga, Coimbatore tha..acting enoda passion..athukaha inga vanthen..'

'Oh wow! so family la unga koodava?'

His face sunk suddenly, hearing about his family, but he soon composed and smiled a little, 'Ila nga, avanga oorla irukanga..'

Arkshaan stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to build the conversation further,

'Oh...so..girl friend irukangala?'

Arkshaan was shocked when she asked him frankly about a relationship. He felt embarassed but answered politely, 'Ila nga, apdi yarum ila..'

She smiled a little, 'Hmm..okay hero sir..by the way..ivlo mariyatha la neenga enaku koduka vendam..namma inum konja masathuku sernthu work pana porom..so you can call me Lavanya!'

'Hmm..okay nga..' she glared at him, and he smiled sheepishly,

'Okay Lavanya..'

Two days after their meetup, the director, two of his female assistant directors and Lavanya went to "Kalalaya School of Fine Arts" (ipdi onnu iruka nu enaku theriyathu..just my imagination) which was one of the most famous fine arts schools in Chennai. They requested the head of the institution to teach her bharathanatyam for the upcoming few months. The head agreed to introduce one of the best artists from their institution to teach her dance for the next few months. 

Arkshaan was also asked to join them during the visit for the arts school. As he was an ardent art lover, he happily joined the crew. All the way to the school, Lavanya chatted continuously with him to initiate a rapport, but Arkshaan sat there almost unable to cope up with her blabberings. Being an introvert, it was too hard to easily gel with people around him. While he was mentally praying all the Gods to save him from this trouble, they reached the arts school.

'Ipo oru special dance workshop session poitu iruku..na sonna senior student-come-artist, avanga the host panranga..inum konja nerathula mudinchudum..aprama naanga avangala meet pani pesalam..vanga..'