Haasu's Comrade!

Vanakkam makkale!

Our story has reached 1K reads in 2 days!!

Author be like,

Yaaru saami neenga? (author sobbs) rommba nandri

Yaaru saami neenga? (author sobbs) rommba nandri..I'm so overwhelmed by your response..oru debutant writer ku ithu romba periya vishayam..ithe mari enna support panikite irungo..author updates ai alli thelichute irupen..

Aprom, intha votes-u matum konjam kammiya iruku..namma silent readers lam antha vote button ah thatti vitutu pona author happy aaven..etho pathu pannungo!

Author ku oru chinna aasai..intha votes matum oru 150 nalaikulla reach aachu na author happya long update or may be 2 updates kudupen..athuku waiting-u..readerseyyy romba paasakarainga nu theriyum..authora unga pullaya nenachu sambavatha sirappa senju vitudungo! Yarku theriyum? readerseyy oru aarvathula innaike 150+ votes kudutha innaike inoru update kuda kedaikalam!! (author winks)...Author is waiting...

Keela author's note kandippa read pannungo..

Vaango...story kulla polam.....

Syon?!'

His name escaped her mouth as a mere whisper due to excessive crying and clogged voice. Without warning, she crashed into his arms, hugged him tightly and cried her heart out.

'Haasu, ena di aachu?'

He stumbled back a little due to her force, but regained his posture and hugged her back and patted her head. He looked up and noticed Arkshaan leaving with Lavanya and Arwin. He guessed what would be the reason for his friend's state. Anger boiled up in him to confront everyone who was the reason for the torture she was enduring, but he remained calm as she had got a promise from him not to react or involve anyone into this, since the day she expressed everything about her past only to him.

If there is anyone in this world who knows her in and out, even beyond her annans, and her avaru, it was him- her Syon eyyy ; her best-est friend. Syon Vaishag was an orphan, who lost his parents in his childhood and grown up in an orphanage. He was a loner and a pakka introvert, but everything changed when he saw Saahasya, his Haasu. Her chirpiness, innocence and care towards him, brought him out of his shell and transformed him into a gold-hearted, selfless, chirpy person, exactly like her.

They studied together, grew together and stood for each other in all their ups and down, together. Syon knew her dark past, and he was the only light for her to come out of her trauma at least a little, and he was the one who persuaded her to continue her medical career. While she was travelling towards her profession, he moulded himself into a shield to protect her from all her endangerment and miseries; he equally endured the pain of hers..he even forgot to live his life for himself, but he lived it for her; his Haasu.