Is she ready?

Saahasya and Preethi were waiting for boarding the flight to India. Two weeks back, after the shocking news from Preethi, Saahasya tried to compose herself without breaking down and tried her best to convince Preethi to avoid participating in the show. It is true that she liked the show. They both used to watch the previous 2 seasons together after coming back home from their tiring work. It was obvious that Saahasya was be able to bring herself up from the trauma by watching the show, which was based on the genre she loves, which is cooking. Not only cooking, but the show also consisted of fun, where many celebrities as well as common people participated together and got a good rapport throughout, and the judges themselves were so sweet and down to earth even if they were legends in cooking. They do not even use a single word which might hurt the contestant, even if their cooking was not up to standard. Saahasya has wondered that if they are even for real or they are being nice in front of the media. Not to lie, she has dreamt of being there among those people, absorbing the good vibes from them, and drench in her passion of cooking. But today, eventhough she has got the opportunity for herself, she couldn't feel happiness.

Preethi shook her to bring her out of her thoughts.

'eii Saahasya, enna di na evlo happya pesitu iruken ni ipdi etho yosichukite irukiye?'

'onnum ila di..just having a headache..athan'

Preethi looked at her with doubtful face, 'enkittaye poi solriya di teddy? enaku theriyatha unna pathi? 2 weeks ah niyum India pohama irukka enna convince pana try panra nu purinjukka mudiyatha alavukku na muttal illa di..I know how much you love cooking and this show. I know that this show means a lot to you. Aana something is bothering you. Whatever it is, na onne onnu than solluven. Use this opportunity to overcome it. Unnoda nalla manasukkum hardwork kum kandippa you will succeed. Na unkoodave irupen. Thevayilama manasa potu kolappikkaatha. Elathayum avaru (showing up) pathuparu' Preethi finished with a smile.

Saahasya wordlessly hugged her. She knew Preethi is there for her no matter what. Eventhough she has lost faith in God due to what has happened in her life, she believed her true friend where she been with all her hard times, but not even asked her a single word or forced her to tell about her past. Her unconditional love was something that made Saahasya to think of how lucky she is, to have a friend like Preethi.

Both got boarded into the flight and sat next to each other. Saahasya sighed and looked outside the window hoping not to get hurt in the future which she has been forced to choose. Knowing her plight, Preethi extended her hand to hold her hand assured her that everything would be alright hereafter.

Both safely landed the Chennai airport and reached the entrance to meet the person who was there to receive them. Saahasya stopped in her tracks when she saw the person who was there to receive them. Her face gleamed with a shock filled surprise. On the other hand, the other person was speechless and was processing about whom he has met just now. Both of their eyes turned misty.

Preethi not knowing the happenings, exited the entrance with the luggage towards the guy.

'Hi, this is Preethi..Shakthi thane neenga?'

Shakthi came out of the trance, 'Huh ah aama nga..welcome' all the time his eyes were on Saahasya. He broke the silence.

'Heyy panda bear eyyy, enga poita ni ivlo naala? Unna enga lam thedinom naanga...oru vaartha kuda solla thonala la unaku enkitta? Na enna thalaivi pannen unaku? enkitta elame solluva..itha matum solama engayo poi thaniya ivalo naal irunthirukka la? engala pathi our thadava kuda ni yosichu pakave ila thane?'

Saahasya looked at Shakthi with guilt ridden eyes, she chuckled with tears when he called her with his usual nick name Panda bear eyy, 'Dei thakkali chedi, apdi ila da..I needed some time from everything..athanala than..I am not going to say that I am correct..na pannathu periya thappu than..But I actually needed this break..sorry da'