Her Past Begins!

Vanakkam bha!

Author ku kannu verkuthu moment bha! Our Introduction chapter has crossed 1K views! Thank you so much for your love and support! I will give my best-u forever!!!! Rommmmba nandri! ❤️

Readerseyyyy! tissue papers, handkerchiefs oda ready ahungo 🚶‍♀️author escape! Ohm Shanti!🧘‍♀️ 

Vango....story kula polam............

Vishwaprasad was one of the most talented Indian Military officer and a senior undercover agent of DIA (Defense Intelligent Agency) special secret force of India, who lead a special team in order to monitor criminal activities and terrorism in the country. Nobody knew about his secret profession. He was well known for his successful encounters at a very young age. For the first time he met Mahima who was a doctor, at a dangerous yet secret operation and both unknowingly fell in love with each other. Mahima's family opposed their love as she was from a Brahmin family, while Vishwa was an orphan. She married Vishwaprasad, against her family's wish and both started their life at Bangalore together. Mahima got pregnant while Vishwa was indulged in a secret yet long undercover operation. She didn't complaint that her husband never spent sufficient time with her. She knew that their life can be at great risk anytime because of her husband's profession, but she happily accepted it until she got pregnant with their baby. 

Vishwa had to leave her for a few days during her last few days of final trimester of pregnancy, due to an emergency mission. He didn't have a good feeling to leave her alone, but she insisted him to go that she would be fine. While she was alone, she got attacked by Vishwa's enemies, while Mahima who awaited this one day, sacrificed her own life after saving their baby; their daughter. After delivering their baby herself in a dangerous situation, she gave their baby in safe hands and left the world. Vishwa was shattered when he lost his entire life, which was his wife. He, for the first time, got feared when he received their baby girl in his hands. At that moment, he decided to live his remaining life, only for her, their Saahasyara.

Vishwaprasad resigned his job, which killed his wife, and he lead a simple yet content life with his daughter. He didn't give any place for her daughter to feel the void of her mother. Whoever there, it is too hard to fill a mother's place, especially for a girl, isn't it? But Saahasya never showed it to her father, because she knew how her father dropped off his passion, his job, only for her safety. His fear of losing her daughter overcame his passion for his job. But whatever the remnants from his past deeds started to follow him, unknowingly.

Saahasya met Syon at her school, and felt an instant connect with him. While he too yearned for a family, both became family for each other. She gave him the motherly affection unaware of herself doing it. Vishwa too became close with Syon and both children grew together. She wanted to become a doctor like her mother, and she got selected to a reputed medical college, but she hesitated to leave her dad and stay at a hostel for the first time in her past 19 years.

'Appa!!!!!!'

'Enna da..'

'Na onna vitutu pohala pa...epdi pa na thaniya irupen?' she showed her puppy eyes.

'Dei Kanna, nee yaru nu theriyuma? the great Vishwaprasad oda ponnu..evlo thairiyama irukanum?'

'Athelam sari..aana onna thaniya vitutu epdi pa..' she was cut off by her best-u friend,

'Eiii Haasu, ipo en over ah panra?'

She glared at him, 'Syoneyyyy, dei appava vitutu irunthathe ila da..'

'Sari di..romba dhooramava poha pora? hostel thane? venungrappo vanthu nane kutitu varen onna inga..sariya?'

'Saringa IPS officer!!!'