Intensification?!

Vanakkam bha!

When author saw the highest number of comments for the kulukulu chapter : author be like- ohm shanti!!🧘‍♀️ romance vaazhga!!🧘‍♀️ romance supporters vaazhga!! 🧘‍♀️(aana enna mari oru pacha manna ena lam ezhutha vachuteenga la?!🚶‍♀️)

Chuma fun panen bha!! But I was really happy..romba sirichen unga comments padichu, but sorry I couldn't reply all at once, but kandippa reply panuven!! athane namma vela? 

Once again, thank you so so so much for your love and support! ❤️

Ipo vango.......story kula polam............

Saahasya felt extremely shy to face Arkshaan after what happened in the morning. She smiled to herself, thinking of the happenings, also it felt like a dream for her to be with him, and receive his love.

Even though he didn't express his feelings, his eyes expressed the feelings he had for her. Each time she thought of it, her body tingled in happiness, and a cute blush crept her cheeks. She freshened up and went into the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

On the other side, Arkshaan was not sure about what she would have felt. Even though he saw the love in her eyes, he was skeptical whether she was ready to take it to the next step this fast. Also he felt guilty for his actions for proceeding further without her consent.

Arkshaan is not a person who looses his extreme self control which he maintained all these years. It was usual to get distracted by many factors, especially when it comes to his acting profession, he had faced many as such. But never in his life, he stumbled.

All through his life, he desired to express his love only towards a girl who he loved by all his heart, who would fill the space in his life not only as a wife, but also a second mother for him; to love him, to fight with him, to advise him, and to stand beside him in all his thick and thin.

He waited for that magic to happen in his life. Unfortunately, fate has played in his life, directing him in the wrong path, and he chose the wrong person. But the destiny brought him back on track, helping him find his soulmate. 

He knew whatever they shared a while ago was not a mere attraction; he knew that he was attracted to her, and vice versa, but he felt like he was rushing her too into his desire. He hesitated to look at her, but somehow decided to apologize her for whatever happened without her permission.

He was not at guilt for what has happened to Lavanya, because she was the one who betrayed him. Even though he technically had no romantic interest or moments with her, he had that guilt that he had already married another girl, and now even though Saahasya and Arkshaan do have feelings, his marriage bond made him guilty of his action.

His thoughts were disrupted by Arwin,

'Appaaa!' he jumped on his father's lap, who were now sitting on the dining table waiting for their breakfast.

Arkshaan smiled at his bundle of joy and played with him until Saahasya came there with their breakfast.

'Aunty! food super-uh!' Arwin exclaimed.

Saahasya smiled and Arwin, and turned to Arkshaan and frowned at him who was in deep thoughts, and avoided looking at her too. Saahasya knew the reason for the change, but kept quiet as Arwin was also there.

After they finished eating, Arwin ran into his room with his toys, while Saahasya cleaned the utensils.

She heard a throat clearing sound and instantly knew who it was,