The Game Starts!

'Last 5 minutes more, ipo cook celebrity 2 perum sernthu samaikalam!'

All the cooking pairs climbed on their respective skateboards and started cooking, while Saahasya hesitated thinking about her fate. Her trance was broken, 'Ma seekiram va inum 5 minutes thaa iruku' he said, standing on the skate board already.

She sighed and slowly stepped onto the skate board, carefully not to touch him. There was barely any distance when they were standing together. Both were on deep thoughts, while one's heart was thudding against his chest wall due to her proximity, while the other's heart was bleeding remembering her past wounds. She wordlessly did the final touch of her dish while he arranged the necessary items to present the dish to the chefs. When once he leaned forward to take the glass bowl from her side, his arms slightly brushed her bare skin of her waist which was exposed in between her top and skirt, making her stand rooted to the ground, with an audible gasp. She soon composed herself and tried to move a little far from him, only to slip and about to fall from the skateboard, that's when Arkshaan wounded his hand around her waist gently in a reflex, to prevent her from falling.

'Ma, are you okay?'

Looking at her reaction, he realised what he was doing, and quickly withdrew his hand and muttered a sorry. Her skin where he accidentally touched, blazed with passion, caught her entire forest down, burning like a wildfire.

'Innaiku ellame thappu thappave nadakuthe..kadavule! enna setting pa idhu?!'

'Okay cooks..we are close to the end..last few seconds and..3..2...1..step out!'

Some pairs presented their food and received mixed comments. When Arkshaan and Saahasya was called for the presentation, DJ played "neeyum nanum sernthe sellum nerame.." making Saahasya mentally facepalm herself and Arkshaan mentally grin.

'Arkshaan and Saahasya, romba nalla vanthiruku..basics la entha thappum pannama perfect ah panirukeenga..engayo hotel la sapta mari iruku..we are really impressed!' Chef Velayutham commented happily.

'Unaku nala future iruku ma cooking la..we are looking forward to your cooking more!' Chef Danashekar also praised them, 'and Arkshaan, oru paiyan athum oru busy actor ah irunthukitu ivlo super ah cook panreenga na hats off!'

Arkshaan kept his right hand on his chest and thanked them by his usual gesture while Saahasya thanked and smiled looking at the chefs.

'So innaiku intha launching episode la super ah Veg au gratin panni asathina Saahasya and Arkshaan..vaanga!!! neenga than intha varathoda best pair of cooks!!!'

The whole team clapped while the duo received the gift hampers from the chefs. Saahasya got her blessings from both chefs who have become fatherly figures, while she terribly missed her father.

'Cut!!!!'

'Shoot super ah pochu..thank you team..looking forward to work with you all more..next week namma adutha episode oda date ah schedule panikalam..we will inform you soon!'

With that, everyone left the studio and changed. Her friends from the set bid bye to her and left. Saahasya changed into a comfy kurthi and bottom, removed her makeup, tied her waist length hair into a messy high bun and stepped out of her room, only to witness Arkshaan standing at the corridor waiting for her!

She quickly went inside her room again and locked it. Her heart started to beat fast thinking about the day's happenings.

'Ivaru ethuku ipo vasal laye wait panraru? na ipo epdi veliya porathu? elarum pogatum nu thane namma wait pannom..iyoo ipa epdi veliya porathu nu therilaye!!!'