Arduous Journey?

The next morning, Saahasya woke up with a sharp throbbing headache due to excessive crying the previous night. She smiled weakly, realising her state and got up to place herself against the headrest. The photo of them was still in her hands being hugged against her chest.

She heard Preethi calling her name while coming towards her room and immediately panicked to hide the photo somewhere, but temporarily hid it inside the drawer beside her bed.

'Good morning Teddy! intha coffee..'

Saahasya smiled at her friend, 'Good morning Preethi..iru na fresh ahitu varen..'

While Preethi was preparing their breakfast, the calling bell was rung continuously, making her suspicious.

'Yaru ithu kalangathala ipdi bell adikrathu?' she thought and went to open the door,

'Syon?? neengala..ulla vaanga..enna ivlo kalaila vanthirukeenga?'

Syon smiled at her and entered inside, 'Hi Preethi..athu..Haasu irukaala?'

'Aama..ipo tha enthricha..ethum avasarama?'

'Ila ila nga..ava varatum..na wait panren..'

Preethi nodded and went back to her work at the kitchen.

Saahasya freshened up, changed into a casual dress and entered the hall, to witness her friend.

'Dei Syoneyyy, ena da intha nerathula?'

She saw Syon's facial expression change from a smile into a panicked one.

'Haasu, konjam ready ahriya..namma veliya kelambrom!'

She furrowed her eyebrows, 'Enga da?'

'Solren, ni readyahitu va..'

Both bid bye to Preethi and left, even Preethi didn't know where they were going, as her friend was going with Syon, she didn't ask them anything.

'Dei, en da enna hospital ku kutitu vanthiruka? yarku ennachu?..' she eyed him suspiciously and continued, 'dei Syoneyyyy, purinju pochu da! neraya naalu unna admit aaha soli na sonappo kekala..ipo niyave vanthiruka! correct ah? solirukalam la da? na enaku therinja Psychiatrist kita mothale pesi unaku appointment vangi kuduthirupene..che!' she said with a dramatic expression.

He gave her an unbelievable look, 'thirunthave mata la ni? pesama okkaru kadupa kelapama..'

She understood that he was tensed due to something, so she kept quiet without pushing him further.

They were called into the channeling room and she entered inside with slight hesitation.

'Ulla vanga Mr. Syon!'

'Hello doctor, iva tha na sona enoda friend, na ketathu panidalam la?'

She started sweating now, she whispered to him, 'Dei unna kalachathukaha enna kolla plan panriya da Syon eyyy..na warpus vangikiren da please da va poidalam..'

He glared at her and turned towards the doctor and continued, 'Doctor, neenga device ah insert panidunga'

'Enatheyy?'

'Enna nambura la Haasu? naa solratha kelu da..please'

Without another word, she accepted.

'Bayapadatheenga Miss.Saahasyara, I heard that you are a doctor too, na ipo ungalku subdermally oru Human microchip implant insert pana poren..this was a special request from your friend Syon and this device is a licensed one..ungaloda safety purposes kaha nu avaru special as well as confidential ah permission eduthu itha arrange pani irukaru..this whole procedure will be confidential..nammala thavira vera yarkum theriyathu..romba chinna procedure tha..I'm going to implant it in your deltoid muscle (shoulder la oru muscle bha) will give you a local anaesthetic before implanting the device..oru chinna discomfort irukum..then you will be alright'