Irrevocable Damage?

Vanakkam bha!

Daily ungalala na kannu kalangite iruken leyyyy!!! enna leyy neenga!! 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️unga anbukku na adimai leyyy!!

#2 in romantic-thriller out of 4.8K stories!!! nambave mudila enala..so emotional right now!

Enoda capacity ayum thaandi na ungalku double updates kuduka ore oru karanam, neenga readers lam enmela kaatura anbu thaa..I'm so so so emotional bha readerseyyy..enoda weakness pathu correct ah panreenga la?

Inthaanga ley innaiyoda 2nd update-u!!! ada ponga ley!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Again quite an emotional chap! konjam poruthukonga bha!!!🥺neenga feel panrathu enaku romba kashtama tha iruku..aana neenga feel panreenga na, na enoda emotions ah correct ah convey panren nu nenaikren..romba happya iruku enaku!!! Romba romba nandri!!❤️

Vangoo...story kulla polam....

'Arkshaan, ithuku mela neenga vara vendam..ingaye irunga..'

'Ila Syon, nanum varen please..'

Syon sighed in annoyance, 'please nga, sona kelunga..anga safe ila..ungalku ethathu aachu na apram enna ava..(he sighed without finishing his sentence) pchh..venam..ingaye irunga..'

'Oh! Hi CID officer! I'm impressed..na onna romba underestimate paniten..hmm..smart!'

'Thank you for your compliment, but now all of you!!! drop your guns right now!!'

D's face turned dark before he took his mini revolver from his waist, and started shooting. Both team fought hard and the police team got most of the D's men down, while Syon fought with D. Saahasya stood there frozen, when she met her friend after 2 long hell of weeks. She chuckled with tears when Syon eyed her in relief. She quickly moved from there and secured herself behind a wall while the guards rescued her from there. Syon beat D black and blue and showed all his pent up anger on him for hurting his Haasu. Finally he made him surrender and ordered his men to arrest him. Even though he was caught, his eyed didn't show any fear. He held the same darkness and pride in his eyes while he eyed Saahasya with a smirk. Saahasya hid herself behind Syon while D was handcuffed and taken by the team from the spot.

Syon hugged her tightly while she cried in his embrace. 

'I'm sorry di Haasu!' he cried hard while patting her head.

'Alatha da..I'm okay..'

'Ila di..not okay..marupadiyum na vituten onna..' he sobbed.

'It's not your fault da..elame en vithi..' she spoke with hurt.

Syon lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, 'Ipdi pesatha da..nanga elam unaku irukom..even that so called fate can't lay a small mark on you..ni enga soththu da..' his eyes shed tears.

She smiled sadly, 'Sorry da, ungala elam kashtapaduthiten la? en design eh apdi tha pola iruku..yarkum entha use um ila, yenala yarkum lifela santhoshamum ila..atha na mulumanasa, unga elarayum nimmathiya vi(tu)..' her words halted when she heard his voice. Her eyes stagnated with tears, when she heard him.

'Yara amma!!!!'

Syon frowned to her last words, but got distracted when he heard Arkshaan's voice. He eyed him without any emotions and looked back at his friend who was undergoing myriad of emotions at that moment. Syon loosed his grip on her and stepped back while Saahasya stood there numb. She turned slowly, but even before looking at his eyes, he just pulled her into a bone crushing hug and kissed her head numerous times. He tightened his hug every passing second, not daring to loose her hereafter. She stood there, controlling herself not to hug him back and fisted her palms tightly. She silently cried when she felt his tears fell on her face.