Not Anymore?!

Vanakkam bha Readerseyyy!!!

No words!! only tears!!! Author oru oorama poi aluthuttu varen!!! neenga innaiyoda 2nd update ah padinga!!🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Emotional chapter ahead!!! Author ai thaakka vendam!!🧘‍♀️

Vango...storykula polam......

Arkshaan lost his sanity since the day he got to know about her engagement. Three weeks passed with his overnight cries and her thoughts which literally killed him alive. He faked himself to the outer world, but internally, he lost the real him.

He stood in front of the mirror, and looked himself with a sad smile. He knew that he definitely lost some pounds due to lack of eating. He lost his appetite; lost his sleep; and he lost the entire him in her love. His heart ached realising her pain she would have gone through, when he unnoticed her feelings; back then.

He wore a black floral printed shirt, which was once gifted by her, paired with a grey pants with black shoes. It was a bit oversized due to his loss of weight, but he didn't mind. His beard which he regularly trimmed once a week, now grown considerably. He was not in a state to concentrate on himself anymore. Even though he looked good to external world, he knew his state inside.

 'Innaiku avaluku happyana naal..avaluku nalla life kedaika pora naal..ni santhoshama irukanum da..ava munadi aluthu vaikatha..patha kandippa en Yara varuthapaduva..' he thought to himself with blurred eyes.

He quickly opened his room door to face Lavanya. He maintained an emotionless face and walked passed her,

'Kowshik?'

He stopped in his tracks but didn't turn,

'Na vara koodathunu annaike mudivu paniten..enna tha irunthalum, ava edatha na parichukiten nu oru guilt enaku irunthute iruku..atha..en wishes ayum avaluku solidunga..'

Arkshaan wiped the loner tear that escaped from his eyes, and left.

'Innaiku enaku nimmathi kedaika pora oru mukkiyamana naal Kowshik..ungala ipdi paka kashtama tha iruku..aana poha poha kandipa elame sariyahidum..' she thought and smiled.

Arkshaan's heartbeat raised when he neared the reception hall. He knew that his heart was not ready to bear this, but he yearned to witness his Yara's happiness too. He was happy that she had moved on to accept another life, but his heart said a different story.

He flashed a smile at the guests who were familiar to him, whom he met at the entrance, but then his gaze fell on their name board.

"Welcome to the Engagement Ceremony of Drishyan & Saahasyara" 

His lips didn't dare to utter what was written there. He quickly averted his gaze and entered in.

He looked around the hall nervously and placed himself in the last row, which was free of guests. Rakesh was ushering the VIP guests at the first row, but then his gaze fell on his friend who sat there like a third person at the corner. He quickly excused himself and went near him,