TRIGINTA DUO

"you should go live," billie says, putting all the hair dye down on the sink. avery had more followers on instagram, so it would make sense that she did it.

she has a lot of followers because since she plays basketball, she competes with a lot of people from different schools, and a lot of the time someone thinks she's attractive and asks for her instagram, or she makes friends from the games.

"i mean, if you want me to, i will" avery smiles, as she starts to mix the bleach in a bowl. "you can start it, my phone is in my pocket"

a smile finds the smaller girls lips. billie pulls out her girlfriend's phone from her pocket, starts an instagram live, and puts the phone against the wall.

"hello" she sings, looking at the screen while people join the live. questions about who she is fills the screen, how pretty she is, and why they're up this late.

"if you don't know, i'm avery's girlfriend" billie smiles at the camera, looking over at avery when she finishes mixing the hair dye.

avery giggles, she puts the bleach down on the sink. the taller girl wraps her arms around her girlfriend's waist, kissing her cheek softly.

"can you dye my hair? and i'll dye yours?" avery smiles at the adorable girl in her arms, they both had on some of billie's old shirts.

"yeah, of course pretty" she sighs, laying her head on her beautiful girlfriend's shoulder. she saw that more people than she thought had joined the live.

"isn't that the bookworm?" avery reads from the screen, a laugh coming out of her after. "it is, my little bookworm"

blush finds billie's cheeks as she looks away, "can we do this now?" she whispers while looking at the ground.

"so impatient, but we should start with yours since your hair is darker than mine" billie nods, watching the screen and answering questions from avery's friends and followers.

avery parts billie's hair, and not longer than 15 minutes later billie's hair is covered in bleach. after the smaller girl is done, avery sits down on her knees so billie can do her hair. they laugh together, but end the live as billie moves on to avery's hair.

"why did you wanna go live?" avery asks, resting her hands on the sink as billie applies the bleach to her hair.

"i wanted them to know you're mine, and i wanted that mika bitch to fuck off" avery laughs at her girlfriend.

"i've never heard you cuss before," billie laughs with her, starting on a new section on her girlfriend's hair. "you haven't?"

"nope" it doesn't take billie longer than 15 minutes to finish avery's hair, both of the girls wrapping their hair in plastic foils.

avery stands up, helping billie clean the bathroom. they didn't know if they would get as light as they wanted, but they were gonna try anyway.

avery catches billie's eyes from the mirror as they clean the bathroom "you're so pretty" she whispers, watching as the other girl blushes through the mirror.

after some cleaning and making out, both of their hairs had lifted as much as they needed.

billie laid down on the bathtub's edge, with her head in the bathtub and her body on the floor as avery cleaned billie's hair.

she softly washed her girlfriend's hair, putting purple shampoo in it after. billie's hair felt like silk, and it looks like a pretty blond.

the girls switch places, and billie starts washing avery's hair. her hair is shorter than billie's, so it takes a shorter amount of time for her to wash her girlfriends hair. after all the bleach is out, she puts purple shampoo all over her hair.

billie looks at avery with a smile on her face, both of their hairs were up in a bun. "i'm telling you we're gonna look amazing," avery whispers.

"i know we are," billie smirks, kissing her girl's nose. "how long is this supposed to sit for?" the smaller girl asks.

"i'm guessing 15-20 minutes tops" billie nods her head, leaning down to kiss avery. their lips meet in a sweet loving kiss.

after 20 minutes passed by, they repeated their process of cleaning each other's hair. avery loves the way billie's hands ran through her hair.

both of them look in the mirror after washing and drying their hair. they had gotten as blond as both of them wanted, and were pretty satisfied with the results.

avery parts billie's hair horizontally, setting the upper part up. she takes the pink hair dye, putting it all over the section of billie's hair.

when she is done, she wraps billie's hair in plastic foil. she could tell billie was gonna look so good with this look.

they switch places, and billie starts to do the same with avery's hair. only that she is putting purple on her girlfriend's hair.