DUODEQUINQUGINTA

"and who did this?" the police officer asks billie, they had reported avery's mom and stepdad. there were apparently many other people that had reported them, and avery was now talking to an officer in a closed room to talk about her experience.

"her name is mika williams, i have video proof" the officer nods, billie was also in a closed room talking to an officer.

she shows him the video of how mika presses the knife against her skin and threatens to kill her. after he sees the video he pulls out an ipad.

"if you could airdrop that to me, and then we will take her to the police station. has this been happening for a long time?"

billie sighs, "it started when i started talking to my girlfriend before we were official. but then it was just mean comments and stuff she didn't go that far."

he clicks his tongue as the video is sent to the ipad. the smaller girl puts her phone in her pocket, looking at the officer. "and how did your girlfriend react to this?"

"well she got mad, and tried to tell mika that she didn't like her in a calm way, which mika wouldn't put it down. and after we made it official we thought maybe she would back off"

he nods his head, they finish off their conversation and billie can wait outside, where a nurse is waiting for her to clean off her wound correctly.

it stings as the alcohol pad meets her skin, but the process is quick and the nurse is done before she knows it.

after a good 15 minutes, avery comes out. billie can't tell if she's happy or if she's sad. she has this look on her face that you would think she's sad, but there is something in it. something happy.

avery hands out her hand to billie, "come on baby" without saying a word, the smaller girl takes her hand, following her out of the police station.

first when they're in the car, a small smile appears on avery's lips. "they had so many reports against them, that both of them are going to jail. stephan for 10 years and my mom for 7"

billie smiles, and kisses avery's cheek. "that's good to hear baby" their lips meet in a sweet kiss, breaking apart so avery can drive them home to billie's house.

"i think mika is going to prison, or she's gonna do social work, or something. they have video proof so i bet we won't see her for a long time"

avery squeezes billie's thigh, "i'm glad that bitch is finally gone" laughter fills the car, as they drive home.

"ginseng strip 2002 - yung lean" playing as they drive.

"bitches come and go, brah, but you know i'll stay" billie sings along to the music, avery always knew billie had an amazing voice, and always loved hearing her sing. billie almost whines as the car stops, but then realizes it's only for a red light.

"come on baby, a new chapter in our life has started," billie laughs, leaning back into the car seat. a new chapter in their life had started, both avery's mom and stepdad were going to jail, and mika finally got what she deserved.

"that's so cliché, you know that right?" billie giggles, looking over at her girlfriend. her hair was in a small bun, a smile on her lips.

"do you think they'll die in jail? or maybe mika will be sent to jail for so long she'll die eventually" billie says, holding her girlfriend's hand.

"you never know, memento mori-"

"remember you must die" billie cuts her off.

"we'll die together at least," avery smirks.

"oh shut up, we won't die for a long time"

"you never know, you could die any second"

"at least i'll die with you, so it doesn't matter."

"and you call me cliché"

billie laughs leaning against the car seat while looking at her girlfriend with a smile. their life could finally be a good one. and they could use their time and energy on each other.

she couldn't imagine a future without avery, that would be a disaster. neither could avery, she had grown very attached to the girl by her side.

and now she was ready to live the rest of a life with her. she knew that avery was her soulmate. everything about her was perfect. and all she could ever imagine.

if you read the whole book, i love you with my whole heart. this book is probably my best book, and i love it so much.

didn't know how to end this book, had a plan, but since i got blackmailed🙄 i couldn't do that, so i don't know what i think about the ending.

might do a sequel or a book two later, but not really sure. stay safe, drink some water and make sure to read lots of smut😋