QUADRIGINTA SEX

billie wakes up to the sound of her phone vibrating, she didn't know what the time was, not that she cared. she wanted to sleep.

her eyes closed again, a deep breath escaping her throat as she relaxed again. the trip had been tiring, and she wanted to sleep more than anything.

she groans again as her phone vibrates again. billie turns around, a smile on her face as she sees the text.

avery<3

*photo*

i can't stop thinking of you either;)

it was a photo of her dick, cum all over her thighs. billie licks her lips at the sight, as she's fast to reply.

man that looks yummy-

you horndog

like you didn't just send me a picture of your dick

like you didn't send me a 18 minute long video of you masterbating in my hoodie

what? the hoodie is comfortable

hm for sure

it is, also why are you up so late? it's like 5am

couldn't sleep, so i went to check the time and saw what you sent me

but that was hours ago

but i saw it for like 37 minutes ago

have you watched it two times?

yeah? you're hot asf. i'd die to be inside that pussy rn

shut up you're making me horny

maybe i don't want to shut up?

god you're annoying

oh?

shut up.

nah i'm good

you're a bitch

so are you

your bitch tho

oh you so are

i miss you:(

i miss you too stupid

can you come over?

baby.
it's 5am.

and?
i don't care.
come here!

is this because you're horny? or do you actually want me there?

both.

i'll see

AVERY.
COME HERE RIGHT NOW
GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE

desperate ass

avery.

yes my love?

stop playing with me! come over.

hmmm

no cuddles for a week.

we both know you're not gonna be able to last that long

just come over

baby it's really late

i don't give a shit. now stop being difficult and come here.

okay my love, i'll be there in 10

5.

BABY
lemme get dressed gosh

why do you need clothes?🤨

BECAUSE I'M GOING TO WALK OUTSIDE?!

hm, clothes.

i do need clothes love

not in my bedroom
they're forbidden

aren't you wearing my sweater rn?

no, well maybe.

right

HURRY UP

STILL GETTING DRESSED

OH MY GOD WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH CLOTHES

BECAUSE IT'S COLD OUTSIDE?!?

just hurry tf up

stop being so impatient i'm walking there rn

as you should.

can i just climb in your window?

yeah, it's open

okay good

billie smiles as she hears the window open. the cold wind came into her room, same with the smell of rain and forest.

she happily turns around, seeing a wet avery closing the window after her. the rain was pretty heavy, and she was now dripping on the carpet.

"avery! you're ruining my carpet!" billie gasped, sitting up in her bed as she looked at the wet carpet underneath avery.

"hello to you too," avery sighs, taking off her shoes. billie points her finger at her door, "hang your clothes in the bathroom or something! and take your shoes with you!"

with a sigh, avery walks out of billie's room with her shoes in her hand. billie looks down at the carpet, seeing a huge wet spot.

the smaller girl gets out of bed, laying some paper towels on top of the floor. she didn't want her mom to be mad at her for ruining the carpet.

after some time avery walks into billie's room with only an oversized t-shirt. billie had moved to her bed, with the covers wrapped around her.

"what did i say about the clothes?" billie points her finger at the t-shirt, raising an eyebrow. her back was leaning against the wall.

"you're wearing a hoodie right now!" avery sighs, closing the door behind her. she didn't know billie could be so, bossy.

"no i'm not" billie smiles, pulling the covers off her. showing avery her naked body. while avery were gone she took off her hoodie (or more like avery's hoodie)

"so now, follow my rules." billie folds her arms over her chest, covering up her boobs in the process.

"since when were you so bossy?" avery shakes her head, pulling her t-shirt over her head. she folds the t-shirt and lays it down on the dark brown drawer to her left. she pulls her boxers down to her ankles, folding that too and laying it on top of her t-shirt.

billie smiles, unfolding her arms. avery goes to the bed, sitting down beside the girl. it was around 5:30am, and all she wanted was to sleep.

she wraps her arms around billie's waist, pulling her on top of her before laying down on the bed. billie collapses on top of avery, the covers softly being laid on top of her.

"let's get some sleep my bossy princess" she brushes some hair out of billie's face, kissing her cheek softly. "gimme a kiss first"

with a smile their lips meet in a soft but slow kiss, "goodnight billie bear" avery whispers, giving her one last kiss. "goodnight baby"