Loyalties

- I'm sorry, what? - Stiles looks in between Isaac and Theo, who in return are staring at each other intensely.

Isaac has the same reason as the other pack members to dislike Theo: trying to kill his alpha (and technically succeding). Scott wasn't the one who turned Isaac, but their connection is similar to the one between the alpha and Liam. Other creatures of the pack feel the same, seeing Scott as a leader and trusting him to protect them. Even Stiles and Allison feel it to some extent.

However, Theo also has a dying loyalty to Daisy, so the fact this guy he never met before upsets her is enough to cause conflict. She's family and the only person he has in his life, aside from maybe Liam. While defeating the Ghost Riders the boys created quite an adorable bond, which was strengthened by that kiss on the elevator, but Theo knows Liam will always put Scott and the pack first, just like he'll do with Daisy.

- According to the Doctors, you being a magic practitioner is the only explanation. - Daisy sighs, burying her face in her hands. - They always said I should be careful around other witches.

- Those cunts are not the greatest source, or the most reliable, but it's what we have. - Theo plops down on the couch and the others take a moment before following, spreading in the living room seats.

- What about Deaton? - Allison suggests. - He's a druid, he must know something.

- The vet gave you that silver injection when you passed out. - Theo remembers, looking over at Daisy. - He's not a stranger to magic.

- That might've been the first reasonable thing you said since getting here. - Stiles scoffs, crossing his arms and leaning on the couch.

It's understandable that he doesn't like Theo, none of them aside from Daisy and Liam do, but what Scott and the others don't understand is why Stiles continues to be aggressive. No one gets anywhere with him losing his temper, not to mention it upsets Daisy.

On cue, she glares at Stiles, but this time someone decides to say something.

- What exactly is your relationship? - Isaac points to Theo and Daisy.

- We're friends. - The pair says in unison, not for the first time.

- Right. - Isaac nods but doesn't look convinced at all. - So how about we talk to Deaton tomorrow?

- Sounds like a plan. - Allison says as she stands up. - I have to go home, it's late.

- I'll walk you to the door. - Scott jumps out of the chair and they leave together.

- That was subtle. - Kira thinks out loud and the others chuckle, falling into an awkward silence afterwards.