lαzαrυѕ rιѕιɴɢ;pαrт ғoυr

"𝔚hat was that back there?"

Sitting shotgun, Nadia gazed out the window. She stared into the nothingness that was the dark road. Dean and Sam were following behind them to Pamela's.

The lights of the Impala blinded her every time she mindlessly looked into the side-view mirror.

"What was what?"

"I saw the way you were eyeballing that girl."

"I don't know what it was about her, Bobby. She just rubbed me the wrong way. And Sam."

"Sam?"

"Don't get me wrong, he's nice, but there's something off about him. The way he smelled . . ."

"His smell?" frowned Bobby. "Well, what did he smell like . . ."

"Like . . . like early the early stage of a decomposing body."

"Well, that's . . . specific."

"I don't know, Bobby. I don't know," she cuffed her head in her hands. "I'm losing it, aren't I?"

"Don't count yourself short yet," he comforted her with a pat on the shoulder. "You might just be on to something."

"What are you talking about?" Nadia tiredly rubs her eyes.

"Think about it. You haven't had an episode like this in years. Maybe you shouldn't fight whatever is going on. It could be the key to finding who broke Dean out and why you -"

"Why I'm crazy."

"Stop saying that. You're not crazy. There's more to this, and I just think -"

"You know I can't, Bobby," Nadia fought tears.

"Oh, come on, it's been years since -"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just want to try and get some sleep."

"Okay, okay," Bobby reluctantly let it go.

Nadia leaned on the door, letting out a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

What were a few hours felt like thirty minutes when Nadia woke up to contorted whispers overlapping in her head

What were a few hours felt like thirty minutes when Nadia woke up to contorted whispers overlapping in her head. There were so many at one time. She couldn't even begin to decipher what she heard.

She groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. Her head was pulsating so loudly that she couldn't hear her heartbeat.

"You all right?" Bobby asked, worried.

"Mhm," she lied, roughly rubbing her eyes. The sun wasn't making the headache any better. She looked up; they were pulling up to Pamela's house.

It was a bit nostalgic. Nadia hadn't been there in forever.

"You sure?" Bobby eyed her wearily.

"Yeah, I'm good," she gets out of the car.

Dean got out of the Impala with a dopey grin on his face.